No Heat Curly Hair

How To Get Curling/Wavy Hair Without Heat

<>•<>

Method One:
Wavy Hair

- After a shower when you hair is damp, put your hair in a tight, French braid. In the morning, take it out, and run your fingers gently through and you're done!

Method Two:
Wavy Hair

- Take a headband and take pieces of hair and wrap it around the band. In the morning, unwrap your hair and you get some nice waves or curls!

Method One:
Curly Hair

- After a shower when your hair is damp, put some curling creme in and grab your long socks or and socks. Clean ones! Take pieces of your hair and wrap it around the sock, tying the sock to keep it in place. Sleep on it and remove the socks and you get some curls!

Method Two:
Curly Hair

- Put some curling creme in your hair. After that, twist two sections of your hair, but if you want more tight and curly hair, use more sections. Twist the sections and clips them in place. After a night or many hours, remove the clips and you got your curls!

Method Three:
Curly Hair

- When your hair is damp after a shower, take a small piece of hair from the top of your head and twist. Clip them. Twist. Clip. Twist. Clip. Twist. Clip. Do as many as you want, for better results, do a ton and very small little bundles. Make sure they're nice and tight, but not too tight that it makes your head hurt. In the morning or after many hours... You got your curls!

✿ ❀ ✿
Any more methods for wavy/curly hair? Let me know!
Comment~ ✍
Vote~ ★
Add me~ ✓
Share with others girls~ ⌨

♡ Natalie