'Who says'

Four years ago on October 2011 Selena joined Justin during his 'My world Tour' in Brazil. She decided to tag along for a couple of weeks because his tour wouldn't end anytime soon. She loved to see him perform from standing backstage. Singing along sneakily while other crew members wouldn't hear it. On October 6th Justin had a concert that night in Rio de Janeiro.

Selena's POV
I decided to paint my nails to kill the time. I wanted to put the time a little bit fast forward because I was starving. Justin was away for a moment doing meet and greets with his fans. And the other people of the crew were all putting up the final touches on the stage for the show tonight. So I guess it was only me, my nail polish and a growling stomach. I hoped this arena has some food with pickles in it. Because I didn't eat it for a whole month.

When I was painting my finger with the beautiful J ring around it, my thoughts immediately went back in time to a very special day for me. I came home from my tour and Justin had already been in the house without me knowing it. My parents can keep a secret very well. Justin had sneaked in my bedroom and had been hiding in my closet. While I picked some clothes out of my suitcase and then opened my closet.. I almost got a heartattack. Justin scared me to death with a screaming 'SUPRISE' and a handsome smile appearing on his face. But I forgave him soon after he suprised me again with giving that gorgeous ring. I didn't take it off since that day.

Then suddenly I'm getting awake from my thoughts when I feel a mouth on my neck. Feeling kisses getting further and further all the way behind my ear. Justin: 'A penny for your thoughts'. I turned my neck a little bit to the side to give Justin more acces. There came a mumbling sound out of my mouth saying: 'Uhmm pickles... please don't stop.' Justin kept going with kissing my neck but then abruptly stopped and I heard him saying: 'I'm only going to kiss you further if you will sing 'Who Says' tonight during my show.' I jumped off the couch letting the nail polish splattering all over the floor. 'What did you just say?' Justin: 'Am I such a good kisser that you didn't hear a single word that I just said? I asked you if you want to sing your beautiful song 'Who Says' tonight.'

Selena: 'How in the world can you ask me this? Your fans are lovely don't get me wrong. But when they see me on stage during your concert where they payed enough money for, they won't appreciate to see me instead of you for a moment. They will probably throw bottles at my head.' Justin: 'No I promise you that won't happen. Don't you remember 3 months ago 2 days after your birthday, when I performed at your concert? They didn't throw anything at me.'

Selena: 'No don't you get it. You have the opposite affect on my fans. They adore you and they wanted to hug and kiss you all over your face when they saw you.' Justin: 'Yes I understand why your fans wanted to do that. They couldn't resist the Bieber.' Selena throws a pillow at him. 'Just kidding..just kidding' while he walked to her and holding her shoulders. 'Can you please do this for me? I want my fans to see how talented you are. And that song will make them feel all more confident in themselves.'

Selena: 'Ok..ok you've got me with the confident talk. I want every single girl to feel confident about themselves too'. A big smile appeared on Justin's face. Justin: 'Yes ok that's a deal then.' Selena: 'Now where's the penny for saying my thoughts?' Justin: 'I will pay you in nature.' He starts to kiss her again and a few seconds later Dan Kanter opens the door from Justin's dressing room.

Dan: 'Oh my bad.. sorry for disturbing you two. But what the heck happened in here? Why is there red nail polish all over the floor?'
Justin: 'Selena just wanted to decorate this room with a new color.' Selena gasps and pushes Justin on the couch.
Dan: 'Ok then.. I just wanted to say that the food is ready in the restaurant.' Selena immediately runs to the door and says: 'FINALLY'.

Justin's POV
'So when someone tells you that you're not perfect..This is what you say.' My band started playing and I walked off stage running into Selena. Giving her a quick kiss on her cheek and letting her run on the stage. Wow she's really doing this. I watched her performance with proud feelings. And after 2 minutes I decided to join her on stage. I started singing: 'Who says you can't be in movies listen to me.. listen to me.'

For a moment I looked at the audience and heard them screaming with joy. 'Then I sang some more notes with her. We killed the performance and I hugged her while still singing. I couldn't help it I was so proud. Then the song ended. 'Give it up for Selena Gomez.... and the Scene! Just kidding.' The audience screamed again but only louder this time. I asked them: 'What's the last song you all want me to sing?'

Selena's POV
Seeing Justin perform his song 'Baby' with my heart beating almost out of my throat. It's beating so fast! I'm so relieved and happy that his fans sang along and appreciated it that I performed. I heard the final souds of 'Baby' and then I saw Justin running with his arms wide open in my direction. He picked me up from the ground and started to spinning us around with laughter. I heard him saying: 'I love you Selena Marie Gomez'. And before he could kiss me I said: 'I love you too Justin Drew Bieber'.