5

I slept surprisingly well that night; no nightmares. The next morning I woke up feeling a bit...different.  I promptly launched myself into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. 

  A few minutes later I felt fine. That was weird. Finally, I decided I was probably just nervous about the chariot ride that night. Just the thought made me feel nauseous again, so I quickly stopped thinking of it.  

  Instead I began to pick out an outfit for breakfast. Another pair of leggings, this time lavender, a pale turquoise tunic with short sleeves, and black leather shoes. In my opinion, pastel colors worked best with my tan hair and dark skin. We'd see what my prep team thought in a bit.

  I headed down the hall to breakfast by myself.

  Cato and Brutus were already there, plowing through rich, fatty bacon, hot chocolate, fruit, and every other breakfast food known to man.

  I filled a mug with hot chocolate, and grabbed a lemon and poppy seed muffin.

  "Morning Clove," Brutus grinned. Even Cato smiled a bit at me.

  "Morning," I said. I took a tentative bite of muffin. Instantly, I began to feel better. After the muffin and two mugs of steaming hot chocolate I felt great. 

  I figured I'd better shower before the preps got a hold of me, so I said good-bye to Brutus and Cato and left the dining room. 

  Once I was in the shower, I carefully chose a button that had a pink bubble on it and gave it a gently push. After all, pink bubbles weren't dangerous, were they? I was then engulfed in bright pink bubbles that looked exactly like the one on the button. They smelled sweet and citrus like, like oranges.

  When I was dry and had begun to drag on yet another pair of leggings, I felt a strange sensation in my stomach area. At first I thought I was going to be sick again. As soon as I had the thought I knew that wasn't the case. Then it hit me. The was I was getting rounder (I'd been noticing it for a little while, but I didn't think much of it), the morning sickness, the strange almost movement like feeling. 

  I could only come up with one conclusion; I was pregnant.