seven: be our guest!

I'm sorry if there is not too much lashton until now, but i have tons of things planned (yes lashton moments and i'm kinda adding things that weren't on the movie (like two or three) ) and the chapters keep getting bigger and bigger gaaaaah

_________________

There was snow and then some rabbits. There was also a unicorn farting rainbows and eating butterflies who were playing on a mariachi band. What the hell was happening on this place?

And then Luke woke up with a voice calling him.

''Hey. Boy, blondie, noodle-''

''I'm awake.'' he turns to the wardrobe and gets up.

The wardrobe approaches him ''Good! I guess we can get started Now... let's see if I have something for you to wear at dinner.'' her doors fly open and lots of moths get out, making her close them again ''Sorry, my bad. But here!'' she opens one door - probably her arm - and takes out one white shirt ''This would look great on you!''

Luke chuckles ''That's very nice of you, but I'm not going to dinner.''

''But you have to!''

Sudenly there is a knock on the door and Michael walks in, he clears his throat before speaking ''Dinner is served.''

In the dining room...

Ashton was walking back and forth in front of the fire, Calum and Mrs.Wilson in the table while the cursed boy just complained. He was very nervous and afraid that everything would go wrong. The dinner was on the table along with natural juice, he hopes Luke likes it enough and maybe they could have a conversation through the dinner and give a few laughs. There has been so long since he laughed.

''Why is it taking so long? Michael and the boy should be here by now!'' he says while walking impatiently.

''Sir, you have to understand. The boy just lost his brother and freedom, he needs some time.'' Mrs.Wilson tries to explain.

''Well, it was enough time already.''

''Ash, have you thought of the possibility for him to be the one who will break the curse?'' Calum asks.

''Of course, I'm not dumb.'' Ashton stops walking and looks at his reflection on the plate ''But he wouldn't fall in love with me. He is so fragile, beautiful and perfect while I am... I am... I am this! This monster!'' he feels like crying and looks at the candle and the teapot ''There is no way he will fall in love with me. The second rose already started to die...''

Calum shrugs and looks at Mrs.Wilson, hoping that she would say something about this.

''You have to wait sir, this things take time. You can't fall in love with someone by knowing them for a few hours. You must help him to see through all that.'' the elder says.

''I don't know if that will be possible...'' he sniffs.

''You have to be more presentable.'' Calum says.

''And a gentleman.''

''Smile, show him that you are a happy person.'' Calum says and Ashton smiles, drool falling on his chin and his fangs showing ''Okay, maybe don't smile. That's disturbing and I'm going to have nightmares.''

''Compliment him.''

''Be nice.''

''Shower him with compliments.''