four: replacing Ben

heey i just wanted to tell you something

so in the town where Luke lives there was only rain and not snow - it wasn't the same cloud let's say. where Ben was it was a strong snow storm but he is a stubborn bitch and wanted to go. I don't know if that if methereologically possible but for the sake of this story and my 3 AM writing just accept it please

have a nice read! i hope you are enjoying until now x

_________________________

The location was a bit weird. It was in the middle of the woods and the house was a big dark castle. Someone took care of the garden though, some of the snow was melting and there was some grass/flowers visible. Luke saw Ben's car covered in snow and it was stuck on the snow. His car stopped working a few km before so he had to leave it on a side of the road and continue the way walking.

Inside of the castle...

''We had to be like that didn't we?!'' The clock angrily says ''Just had to invite him, sit on master's couch and drink tea!''

''I was trying to be nice you asshole, maybe I should teach you sometime. Teach you some manners like that time when we got drunk and-''

''Stop talking about it Calum!''

Luke

He got closer to the big old door and opened it slowly, cringing at the sound it made.

''Hello?'' he called. The place was a mess. Chairs were everywhere and some spider webs. ''Is someone in there?''

On the top of the staircase the clock (Michael) and the candle (Calum) were watching the odd scene. They never had so many guests since it happened so this was a big thing for them. At least for Calum, Michael was being a pussy because he was scared of his master.

''Who is he?'' Michael asked ''He looks like that man.''

''Is there someone? I'm looking for my brother! He got lost in the storm last night, I was wondering if he looked for a place to hide here.'' The blonde boy said while going up the staircase.

''Can't you see? He might be the one who is going to break the curse! Michael we have been waiting for this!''

''He is coming!'' Michael and Calum ran to the north tower where the dungeon was, in Calum's request of course, the boy would obviously look there.

Luke went up the stairs and turned to the left where he heard some sounds. Was it Ben? Or someone else that could help him find him? At least he hoped.

There were various mirrors on the wall along with some pictures of a family. The corridors were a beautiful blue along with a white stripe. The place was kinda dirty, there was some powder on the furniture and the floor, dead flowers on top of shelfs and some books. There was a strange shadow the led to a big staircase, it was a tower.