I turn around to see a majority of the Real Madrid team walk into the club and disperse, and they were met with a mixture of boos and girls throwing themselves at them.

"Just ignore them?" I say, more like ask, the group.

"No, this is our city, amor," Sergi explains to me.

"Zdravo, Ivan!" Luka Modrić greets his fellow Croat.

"We are in España, Luka, its 'hola'" Ivan responds chuckling, and motions for his girlfriend, Raquel, to come say hi.

"Hola, mi corazón, como estas?" Luka sarcastically responds with Ivan laughing.

Since the ice was broken thanks to the two Croatians, the others started to greet their fellow nationals and ex team-mates at former clubs, while Cris and Leo blatantly ignored each other.

"I'm going to go get a drink," Leo mumbles before leaving. Once he got to the bar, he was flocked by multiple women, but didn't give any of them the time of day.

-

"Oi, Cris," I mumble as I move to sit next to brother, "Congratulations on winning everything."

"Congratulations don't mean much coming from you."

I sigh at his aggressiveness, "How is Junior? E Mama? E Hugo, Katia, e Elma?"

"Bem," he answers before motioning for a girl to come over to him, to which I tell her, "He's taken, sweetheart."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He explodes, while a few Madrid and Barcelona players started to move towards us in case things got out of hand.

"I'm your sister! I'm just trying to see how my family are doing!" I scream back. It hurt me that Mamãe had made them choose between her or me, but she was trying to protect her son yet inadvertently hurt her youngest daughter.

"If they wanted you to know how they were, they would have told you themselves," he spat at me.

I stay quiet, which he apparently took as a sign to continue speaking, "But, you know why they aren't talking to you, they don't want their kids growing up with a puta for a tia. They don't even wonder what happened to you. And Mama refuses to even have any pictures of you in her house. Why did you choose him over us? Your own family?" He asks, desperately towards the end.

I breathe frustrated, "I didn't choose Leo over you guys, but you chose pride over me."

He looks at me in the eyes for a couple of seconds before storming to the bathroom. Sergio Ramos and Pepe follow after him.

Iker comes and sits next to me. "Are you ok, amor?"

I sniffle before shaking my no, "Why won't he accept me?"

"He loves you, Marisol. He was trying to protect you from someone like himself, and after it didn't work, he didn't know how to handle things. I promise you, it will get better," Iker says with a calming voice.

"Everybody keeps saying it'll get better, but all I ever see things deteriorate even more!" I begin to cry.

Iker pulls me to him, "Por favor, cariña, deja de llorar." After a few moments of me not calming down, he motions for Xavi to go find Leo.

Minutes later Xavi comes back, "I think him and Gerard headed home. Shak must've them both back them to her place because Leo thought you left."

Iker sighs, "Bueno. Mari, you can come back with me or I can drop you off at your apartment." I shake my head, not wanting to be alone.