Chapter 20: Chres I..

My Aunt Therissa Had her Grand Kids Over again, And Kai Wanted to play with them so I just Left him over there when we stopped by to say Hi. Im Happy Things are back to good with Kai and I. I still dont understand why Keith would Tell him to do Something like that though. Im not gone say nothing about it..yet.

Me and the Girls Got Dressed and Decided to head to the Studio with Chres. I texted Him earlier and he said We could Pull Up. I want to take things to the next level with Chres and I, I dont know if its the Right Time though.

Amber had on a pair of my yoga pants a A Plain White T-shirt with Some white Chanel Sandels and her Hair was in a Curly Ponytail. She didnt feel like getting dressed. Jessica had On a Black T-shirt with Short and Her All Black Air Forces. I Had On A Black Shirt With Some Bleached-Ripped, Light Blue Kaprees, and My all Black Retro 6's, With The Colors at The Bottom.

Studio

We walked In to See Chres, Ray, And Prince. I turned to See Amber and Jessica smiling at Me.

"Wassup Baby." Chres said Getting Up

"Hey." I said hugging him "you recording?"

"Yeah. Im doin' a duet though. Prolem' is I aint Got no body to do one wit'." He said

"Ohh, I see." I said

"Nia Why dont you Record with Him?" Jessica said

"Oh My Gosh, Yess." Amber said "I remember you use to sing."

"Noo.." I said sitting down next to Chres

Chres pulled me on his lap and said "Baby, You aint tell me you could sing."

"I dont Know, It wasnt Important." I said

"Yeah Right. She has a Voice of an angel." Jessica said

He Nodded "Sing for Me."

"Aye Yall Know how to sing too?" Prince asked Jessica and Amber

"Hell No." Jessica said Laughing

"Sing for me Amber." Ray said

"You Funny as fuck." She said

I laughed as Chres pulled me into The Sound Recording Booth.

"Pick a Song Baby, And Tell Me. Ima Play it Instrumental and You could sing to it." he said

I already knew what song I wanted to sing to.

"Hmm..Rain Down by Kirko Bangz." I said

"Alright." He said Smirking

Chres

She sung a Girl version of Rain Down (Kirko Bangz ft. August Alsina) And Ania Can really sing man.

"Just Drop it babe, can't stop it babe, You wanna use Yo head, Ima Watch you Baby.." Ania Sang

She can Really Sing Man. I want to get her signed with my record deal but the way we had to force her to Sing Made it seem like She wouldn't want to do this Foreal.

Te Music stopped and I looked back to see Everybody Smiling hard as shit. I walked into the booth and complimented her singing.

"Baby Girl, You did Good." I said Grabbing her waist

"Thanks, I haven't sang in a long time. I didnt think I still Had it." She laughed

"Nah, You definitely still Got It..but Ma, I wanna Ask You Sum'. I said

"Wassup?" She said starring into my eyes.

"I want you to get signed, and do the duet wit' me, you up for it?" I asked

She turned her head in search of an answer, I really want to do this duet with Her. I feel like she's the right person, especially because this is a song about Love and Allat'.

"Chres...I.." she said

"I understand if you dont wanna do it ma." I said disappointed but didnt show it in my face

"No, I want To.

--------------

Yeah This chapter was short but the next wont be, ☺ vote and Comment Pleaseeee for ya Girl! ❤ show me some love yall.