Chapter 18: Kai?

Its Been Two Weeks And Ive Been Getting Weird Calls on my phone. Im Guessing its the guy I Bumped Into At the Store that Night. But How Would he have found My Number?

I was still Suprised that he's dating Leah From High School Chres's Ex Girlfriend.

(A/N: she'll be in the story soon and- wait Ive said Too Much. Loll )

Other Than That, Me and Chres have Been good. We've been going out to dinner and stuff lately. One time this Waitress girl tried to Flirt with Chres right In front Of Me, mind You Our Hands Were Ontop of Eachother, And Chres Told Her, "the fuck outta here with that shit, do you not see me with my girl?" Im Happy He's taking our soon to be Relationship seriously, Im still taking stuff slow with him.

I told Him about the Incident with the Guy at The Store, And he said if he ever caught him on the streets he would murk him. And that I cant Go to the Store Alone Anymore, haha. I Love How he's Protective Over Me. It makes me feel safe.

The Only Thing is that I didnt tell him about the calls I've been receiving. Chres has been busy in the Studio. Sometimes he takes me and Kai with Him to watch Him Rap, So I really dont want to tell him whats going on, Its not That big Of a Deal. But If it becomes One I Wont Hesitate to tell Chres.

Right Now I was At the Park with Kai and Keith. Me and Keith Only Communicate For Kai. I Told Him About The Relationship thing Going On with Chres and I, And He Blew Up.

Flashback

"Its Not that big Of a Deal! Just cause I let You Be in Kai's Life didnt Mean We Would Soon be Getting Together!" I yelled

He was Mad because I told him about Chres and I. Like Nigga, Just Because I let you in my son's life, dont mean we would be together in the future.

"What About Kai!" He said "I want Him To have a mother amd Father In his Presence Everyday! This Shit dont make Sense Ania!" He yelled

"As long as he has me, Then hes Good! We been rocking since that day he was born 'till Now! We dont need You!" I said out of Anger

After That He left. He didnt exit out of Kai's life, but he hadn't been over to see him. He just Facetimes him every night before he goes to bed.

A couple days later We Started talking Again. I Apologized, He apologized, Blah, Blah, Blah, He started Coming Back to see Kai.

End Of Flashback

"Kai, Give her back her shovel!" I yelled to him

Him and the Little girl was building sand castles, but separately, and Kai had walked over to her and took her shovel out her hand.

"Mommy!" He said "why!?"

"Give it to her Malachai!" I said yelling from one side of the park to the other

"Give it to me!" The little girl said

He Threw It and Said go get It. I heard Keith Laugh like It was Funny, Thats Rude as hell. What if Someone did that to you?

"Malachai Xander!" I said "get over here Now!" I said

"Aye Man, Calm Down. He only Four." Keith Said

He had a Point, But if I didn't do nothing about it now then theres a possibility he would grow up acting like this.

"What?" Kai said

I Dont Know why he's Acting Like this towards me.

"Dont What Me Kai, That was disrespectful, and You Know It." I said to him