Chapter 8: Fights And Beach Time

I Slapped This Nigga So Hard That It made My Palm Sting. I Could Feel My Aunt's and my Son's Eyes Beaming Through Me. Was I wrong To Hit him? Nah. Fuck Him.

"You Bitch!" He Says

"Look No Mo-" My Aunt Says But Quentin Cuts Her Off

I Walk Away To Grab My Son But I Felt a Pull Back and As Soon as I Turned around Someone Hand was Connecting to My face. I Heard Kai screaming to The Top Of His Lungs and My Aunt Was Yelling at Her Sorry Excuse Of A Boyfriend, Well Ex Now. I Try To Fight Back But My aunt is Holding Me Back.

"Just Go Home Mamas I can Handle This, Okay?" She Says Teary Eyed

I Finally Gave In. I Gave Quentin a Death Stare Before I Left. I picked Up my Son and We Were Headed Out.

·

·

As Soon As I Got Home I tucked Kai Into His Bed. As I started To get Up and walk Out Kai Called On Me.

"Mommy.." He Says

"Yes Baby?" I Say

"Im Sowwy." He says Getting Teary Eyed

I Hate To See Him Cry. It Just Makes Me Wanna Cry Right Then And There. But I Have To be Strong For Him.

"No..Its Not Your Fault Baby." I Say

"Yes It Is..If I Didnt Say I dont Like Him, then this Wouldn't happen Mommy." He says

"Thats why He Hit You?" I Question him

"Yes." He Says

"Its Okay. Mommy Got You and No one will Never put Their Hands On you Again. I Promise You." I say.

"Okay Mommy. I dont wanna Go to Aunties House if He There." He Says

"Trust Me, Your Not Baby." I Kiss His Forehead Letting Him Know That Its Time for Bed. Ive Decided That I Want to Take Him To The Beach Just for a little Fun. Hopefully He'll Forget about The Incident.

I Walked Into My Bathroom and Look In The Mirror Hoping I Didnt Have a Bruise. I Guess I Was Hoping for Nothing Because There Was A Purplish Mark On My Cheekbone a Little Under My Eye. Nothing A Little Make Up Cant Cover.

I Climb Into bed Thinking about Kai. He Should Never Be Hit By A Stranger. I Feel As If Its My fault, Because I wasnt There to Protect Him. But I did What I could. And I Made Sure He was Okay. Which Every Mother Should do If They Were Ever In a Situation Similar to This Particular One.

·

·

9:45 AM

I Woke Up To The Sun Beaming Through The Window. I Can Tell Kai Was Already Woke Because I Heard Spongebob Playing from DownStairs. He's Such a Big Boy.
I Walk Downstairs To See Him Plopped On The Couch giggling As Hard As ever. I Walk Over To Him and pick him Up And Start To Swing Him Around. Nw He's laughing Twice As Hard.

Which Made Me Laugh

"Mommmmy!" He Says Still Lauging

"Good Morning." I Say

"Morning Mommy." He says Wrapping His Arms Around My Neck

I Walk To The Kitchen To see What I Can Make Before we Go To The Beach.

"What Do You want for Breakfast Before We Leave?" I Ask Him

"Hmm..I Waant Bacon." He Says Looking At Me

He Loves Bacon. But His Favorite Food is Chicken Strips With Mac And Cheese

"Thats It?" I Say

"Yes." He Says

Well Since Im Going To Be Taking Snacks And Sandwiches ti The Beach I Guess I Can make Him A Couple Pieces Of Bacon.

·

·

As I Start To hand Kai His Bacon. I Get a Call from Chres.

"Hello?" I Answer

"Wassup Ma?" He Says

"Nothing Really. Bout' To Go To The Beach With Kai." I say Watching Kai

"Oh Foreal, Which One?" He Asks

"DocWeiler." I Say

"Fasho. Would You Mind If I Meet Yall Up There?" He Asks

"No, No. You Can Come. Well Be Up There In Like 20 Minutes." I Say

"Bet." He Says

I Hung Up The Phone and Picked Up Kai.

"Lets Get Your Trunks." I Say Squeezing his Nose

I Start To Get Kai Dressed. I Tell Him To Go Watch Spongebob In His room While I Get Ready. I Decided Not to Get In The water Because Im Afraid That my Make Up Might Smear [ I dont Know How to Spell That Word.] or come Off. I've Decided To Wear My All Black Bikini with My Shear Cover Up with Some Cute Shredded Shorts. O Walk Downstairs to Get The Sandwiches, Chips, Etc. I Take Kai's hand And Lock the Door Behind Us.

·

·

Beach

As I Pull Into The Parking Lot, I See Chres Sitting On His Trunk. There Was A Parking Spot Next To Him, So I Parked My White Range Rover Next To His All Black Lamborghini. I Hop Oit Grabbing The Food and Kai.

"Hi Chres!" Says Kai Running To Him.

"Wassup Lil Man." He Says "You Look Fly Lil Man. I Think Ima Need To See Yo Closet." He Jokes

"Okay. But You Cant Fit Them..Im Too small." He Says In His Cute Little Voice

"Its All Good." Chres Says Laughing "Hi Beautiful." He Say Looking Up and Down at Me

"Hi." I Say "My Face Is Up Here Chres." I Say Chuckling

"My Fault. My Fault." He Says Chuckling Also

We Start To walk On Beach Looking For A Spot, We eventually Found a Place To Sit. I Placed The Thick Cover On The Sand and Decided To Take A Seat. Kai Is Sitting Next To Us Making Sand Castles and What Not. Hes So adorable. Chres Sits Next To Me, Well Lays Next Me and Stare At Me For The Longest.

"What?" I Say Laughing

"Nun. Just Admiring Yo' Beauty." He Says

"Well Thanks." I Say Blushing "Your Not That Bad yourself. " I Say Smirking

"Oh Foreal." He Says

"Yep." I Say Smiling

Next Thing You Know Chres Is Feeling All Up On my Thigh. Im not Gonna Lie, I Like It. I Mean Who Wouldn't?

"Don't You Think These Shorts A Lil' Too Short?" He Says chuckling

"Nah." I Say Smiling

"But Yo Ass Too big For these.." He Says Smirking

I Look At him And Smack His Chest. He's Just Laughing As Hard As Ever. He Has one Of The Cutest Laughs.

"Its True Doe." He Says Licking his Lips

"No Its Not." I Say Laughing

"Mommy, Can We Go In The Water?" Kai Asks

Damn Kai...