Chapter 11: Leave Me The Hell Alone

Recap

I Try To Move My Leg Because It Felt Like Something Was Poking Me and It Was Hurtng. And Then The Worst Happens.

Kai's Baby Piano Toy Starts Lighting Up And Playing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. After It Went Off, It Was Quiet. Until I Felt Someone Pull My Ankles.

I Screamed Louder Than Ever.

"Leave Me The Hell Alone!" I Yell

"No..Ima Get What I Want. You My Bitch Tonight." He Says Throwing Me On The Bed, I Try Kicking But He Grabs My Feet, Preventing Me From Being Able To Kick.

"Get The fuck Off!" I Say On The Verge Of Crying

He Start To Tug On My Pants And Suck On My Neck, It Hurted I Just Wanted To Stab Him. But I Couldn't.

"You like That?" He Asks Me

I Spit In His Face

I've Never Spit On Anyone Before Because Its Disrespectful, But It Just Came Out.

"You Fucking, Bitch!" He says Whipping His Face. I Kick him In His Stomach Making Him Moan In Pain. I Jump Up And Run Out The Room shutting The Door behind Me, Just To Slow Him Down. I Run Staright To The Door, Until One Of His Boys Appear Infront Of Me.

I Gasp

"Where The Fuck You Going.." A Tall Chocolate Muscular Man Says He Looks About The Same Age As Quentin. I Try To Run but He Grabs My Arms From Behind and Holds Me.

"Let Me Go!" I Scream "Help! Help!"

"Shut The Fuck Up.." Says Q " You Getting On My Fucking Nerves." He Said walking Downstairs Holding his Stomach.

My Breathing Is Getting Heavier And Heavier. He Starts To walk Towards Me. Next Thing You Know his Fist Is Connecting To My Stomach.

I Scream Because It Hurts Like Hell, It Feels Like He Punched all The Air Out My Stomach.

"You Aint Slick, Bitch."

"My Name Is Ania, not Bitch." I Say

"I Dont Give a Fuck!" He Yells "Let Her Go."

The Tall Guy Throws Me on The Floor, Making My Face Hit The Floor First, I Groan In Pain Because Im Pretty Sure There's a Cut There.

"Try Some Shit..Run..I Dare You." Q Says

I Look Up At Him In Pure Anger

"That's Right. You Aint Gon' Do Shit." He Says

I Hear A Gun Shot, But more Like A Silent One. I Hear A body Hit The Floor Next To Me to See That Its The Guy That Was Holding Me.

"You Right, She Ain't Gon' Do Shit, Cuz' Ima Do It All." Says a Familiar Voice

I Look Up To See Chresanto Starring At Me With Hurt Eyes.

Q Grabs Me Before Chres Does And Holds Me By One Arm. He puts A Knife Up to My Throat.
That This Nigga Got From my Kitchen. How You gon' Take A Knife From My Kitchen? Atleast Come With Yo' Own Shit.

"This Yo lil' Boyfriend?" He Asks Me. I Stare At Chres Still Pointing The Gun at Q's Head. "I Asked You a fucking Question Bitch!" He Screams Making Me Jump

"Ye-Yes." I Say In Pain

He Chuckles

"This Bitch Nigga?" He says He Puts The Knife To My Stomach amd Wraps My Curly Hair Around His Hand.

"Ouch." I Say Softly

"Let Her Go Bruh.." Says Chres

"Nah. Im Coo. Im Taking Her With Me.." Q Says Tightening His Grip On My Hair

"Nah B..This One Mine.."

Chres Shoots Q In His Head And Everything Slowed Down After That. I Felt Droopy Like I was Falling Asleep. I Look Down To See That Q Pushed The Knife In My Stomach Before He Took His Fall. I Look Up At Chres To See Him Running To Me.

"Fuck!" He Says

"Chres, It Hurts!" I Cried

"I Got You Ma, Just Stay Up For Me, Ima Call The Ambulance." He Starts To Say some Stuff but I couldn't Put Out What He Was Saying. My Body Started Shaking Uncontrollably and Then Everything Went Black After That.

------------------×

How Was That? Did Yall Like It?
More Coming, Keep the Comments Coming & Votes Also [For Chapter 12 ☺] Love You Guys ❤❤❤