Chapter 12: Just For You

Keith in MM

I Woke up in the Hospital. I see nothing but white cords hooked up to my pale skin. I couldn't believe Q stabbed me. Never in my life I thought that I would be Getting stabbed. I closed my eyes to see pure Darkness. And then My Mind starts to talk to me. I Hate When My Conscience Starts To Talk To Me, They just Be Saying Negative Shit, Like I Dont Have Time For This, ugh.

"Where the Fuck You Been?" My Mind Says "Why Would You Slap Q? It Just Made Things Worse."

"Ugh..Shut Up."

"No You Need To Hear This.. First Off, H-"

"Leave Her The Fuck Alone..Got Damn.." Mind #2 Says

"Bitch..Was I Communicating Witch' You?" Mind #1 Says

"No, Bu-"

"Ok Den Bitch.. Like I was Saying.."

I Opened My Eyes Because My I Was Tired Of Hearing My Thoughts Fight, I Could've Sworn I Heard One Of Them Say 'This Bitch Leavin', But I Also Heard My Room Door Open. I Seen Chres, My Aunt, And My Baby Boy; Kai, Walk in. I Immediately Start To Tear Up Because I Don't Want Kai To See Me Like This.

Weak. Useless, And Beaten Up.

"Mommy..Dont Cwy."

I Knew He Meant Cry.

"Mommy..Mommy Its Otay..I Pwomise Its Gonna Be Otay." He Says Rubbing His Tiny Little Hands On My Face

"I Know Baby.." I Say

He Plants A Big Juicy, Wet Kiss On My Pale, Cheek.

"I Love You Mommy." He Says Playing With His Fingers

"I Love You Too, And Never Forget That, I Will Do Anything To Protect You And I Mean Anything..Okay?" I Say

"K." He Says Giving Me A Hug "I Be'Weave(Believe) You."

I Watched Kai Get Down From My Hospital Bed And I See My Aunt Approach Me. She Looks Really Sad, Like She's Been Crying.

"You Okay Mamas?" She Asks Me

"Im Fine, Auntie. I Really Appreciate You Coming You Coming Up Here to Check On Me..I Know You Have More Important Things To Do." I Say

"No, No..You Are Important. I Dont Care, What Im Doing, If My Mamas Is In The Hospital, Im Gonna Drop It And Come Check Up On You. I Love You And Believe It Or Not, Ive Always Loved You. Since The Day You Came Out Of Your Mother's Loose Taco." She Says I Just Started Dying Of Laughter Because It Was Hilarious, and I Loved The Fact That She Used 'Taco' because Thats What I Used to call it When I Was A Little Girl.
"Auntie." I Says Laughing

"Just Trying To Cheer You Up, Baby.." She Says "Here..How About I Take Malachai To My Place For The Night While You Talk to this Handsome Young Man Here." She Says

I Look Over To See Chres Smiling And Looking Down Because Of The Compliment My Aunt Gave him.

"Yeah..Yeah That's Fine..Thank You." I Say

"No Problem." She Gives Me A Kiss On My Forehead and Lets Kai Also. As Soon as She Walked Out The Door Chres Got Up And Walked Towards My Bed.

"You Okay?" He Says

"Im Fine." I Says Giving him A Half Ass Smile "Thank You, Chres."

"Its Not A Pro'lem, Foreal."

"I Know Bu-"

"Nah..I Would Be Fucked Up If Anything Was To happen To You..And So Would Kai." He Says "Its The Least I Could Do."

I Smiled. Chres Is So Generous. He's The Sweetest Guy Ive Ever Meet. And Im happy Hes In My Life. And I Hope He Remains There Too. I Hope He Can Be A Father to Kai, And Teach Him The Rights And The Wrongs When It Comes To Life. I Mean, I Can do That Myself. But Kai Is Going To Be A Man, And Its Best If He Gets Taught By Someone Who Knows Wassup.

"So You Good?" He asks Me

"Im Fine..They said They'll Be Releasing Me Tomorrow Morning."

They Were Releasing Me Tomorrow Because Quentin Didnt Insert The knife That Deep, So They Said since I Wasnt Badly Injured That They Dont have To Run Any Tests, And I Could Leave The Next Day.

"Aight, Then Ill Just Stay The Night."

"Chres You Dont Have Too, I Me-"

"Nah..I Want To." He Says

He Takes Off His Jacket And Jumps Into Bed With Me. I loved Being Wrapped In His Arms, It Just Makes Me Feel Safe & Secure. He Wants To Love Me But Im Too Stubborn To Let Him. I Need Someone Like Chres In My Life, Hes Everything In A Man, That I Want, And He Can Give Me What I Want. When Im Not With Chres, I Feel Like...A Old Book That Has Never Been Read. [ Stolen From "Things That Can Be Carried" I Love This Book, Its Very Interesting, Like Fr Yall..Check It Out] And When I With Him, I Feel Like A Book Everyone Wants To Read. I Know I Sound Stupid, But Its True.

"Goodnight Baby." He Says

"Night Chres." I Say

·
·

Next Morning ; 8:13 AM

"You Got Yo' Stuff Ma' ?" He Says

"Hmm...Yeah..We Can Go." I say

The Drive To My House Was Quiet, But Not An Awkward Silence, Just a Normal One.

"Soo..." he Says "When You Gon" have My Baby Ania?" He says Smirking

I Looked at Him Crazy

"Im Playin' Girl." He Says Chuckling

"Yeah Right." I says Giggling

"Looks Like We Heree.." He Says

"I Honestly Don't Even Wanna go In There." I Say

" Aint Nothing Gon' Happen To You Baby, C'mon. " He Says Helping Me Out The Car

Me and Chres Just Sat In The Living Room And Watched Cartoons And Movies All Day and All Night. We Watched A Couple of Spongebob Shows And watched The Heat, Friday and All That. We Laughed, made Jokes And All. I Love Being Around Chres. He Makes My Stomach Jump Everytime I See Him. He Also Makes Me Happy, Like No One Ever Has.

I Was Knocked Out On The Couch, Until I Felt Someone Pick Me Up And Take Me Upstairs. I Kept My Eyes Closed Because It Was Around Midnight, And If I Started A Convo With Chres We Would Be Talking All Night.

·

When I Woke Up It was About 12:32 PM. I Walked Downstairs To See Chres Watching Basketball, And Eating Breakfast. I Started To Say Something But I Seen Another Plate On The Table By His.

"Hey." I Say

"Wassup, You Finally Up." He Says Chuckling

"I Know Right." I Say Giggling

"Look, I Want To Tell You something, Everytime I Try And Tell You Sum', I Always Get Cut Off By A Phone Call Or Some Shit." He Says

I Started To get Worried Because I always wanted To know What He Tried To Tell Me. I Meant To ask Him, But It Always Slips My Mind.

"Wassup?" I Say Sitting Next To Him On The Couch Grabbing My Plate

"Look Ma," he says Making a Loud, Deep Sigh "Remember That Night at The Party, In High School?"

"Um, Yeah." I Say Putting My empty Plate Down, I Was Hungry, Hospital Food is Discusting "why?"

"Look, Man..This Hard, Um, You Was Drinkin' and Shit, And You Was A Lil' Drunk, My Homeboy Bet Me To 'Hit & Dip' (AYEE I Just Made That Up! Yaaas Bitch) I Refused, So I Bet Him To Do It. He Took You To The Room, Hit, And Dipped. He Put You On The couch Downstairs And Yo' Girl Came And Got You Like Thirty Minutes Later." He Says Looking At Me

My Face Was So Blank. I Didnt Know what To Say. I wanted To Slap Chres So Fucking Hard. He Know Kai's Father, He Knows Who took Advantage Of Me. Why Would He Do This To Me? Wait.

"Who Is He?" I Said On the Verge Of Tears

---------------------------×

Damn, Thats Fucked up Chres.. -.-

· Who Do you Think "He" is ?
· How Do You think Ania Feels ?
· What Should Happen Next ?

This Chapter Was Boring, But The Next Won't Be.
Vote & Comment For Chapter 13 ☺or no chapter 13