When her parents came out they had triangle cut sandwiches and rice crispy treats. They sat under the medium sized tree eating their lunch and enjoying one another's company even after the sun went down. When night came and stars were popping out everywhere her and Naomi rested down on the laps of their bodyguards,after having a small argument with their parents about why the guards and not them. Aria was lying down with Timothy tracing the stars when he pointed up.

"My mother bought me and Theodore a star once."

Aria gasp loudly and covered her mouth with her small hands. "Really? Can me see it? Is it in your home?"

Tim smile. "No Ari it stayed in the sky. She taught me that it was always southeast of the moon. She told me that she bought us one because one day I will have a son or daughter of my own and would feel the unlimited happiness she felt with me and Theodore. And that I would pass it down to them along with the story of how it became mine."

Aria looked up at the bright ball of gas and ooh'ed at its beauty.

Tim smiled at the reflection in Arias' eyes. "And now I'm giving to you."

Her big brown fixated on him."Why me?"

"Because you remind of my mother. Vibrant,radiating happiness to everyone you meet,enthusiastic. Beautiful and wondrous. I don't see myself having a son or daughter of my own and if I ever did I can't see myself sharing the unlimited happiness you and your sister brings me. So I'm giving you this star and the story of how I got it,along with a saying that goes with any occasion; no matter what happens. No matter what life throws at you,no matter what you lose or gain remember that everyone deserves AND gets their happiness... or in other words..."

*****
"Everyone deserves their other half."

Aria wiped the tear that rolled down her cheek and looked up southeast of the moon. At the star that was just as bright as when she first saw it.

They pulled up to a luxurious hotel and and parked in the garage. Everyone got out and followed Zach and Aria to the front desk and ignored the looks of any passers. The receptionist looked up from her computer and when she laid eyes on Zachary she smiled.

"Mr. Pierce. What may I do for you this evening?"

"Hello Veronica. Is there a room with four bedrooms and three baths available?"

"Uh,yes. The penthouse."

"We'll take it and if and when someone checks in on that floor I need you to inform me immediately."

"Of course sir. Here's your card and have a great evening."

Zach took the card and walked to the elevators. They had to take two elevators to the top floor. Naomi,Z,H and Aria took one and the other four took the other.

When the door closed Zachary looked at Aria and saw she hasn't moved a muscle expect her legs. Her face stayed the same and she barely breathed for her chest never raised,it crushed him to see her like this.

"Aria."

He squeezed her hand but got no reaction.

"Aria say or do something..please."

Aria blinked several times before looking up at him.

"I can't." She said in a whisper.

The door opened and everyone stepped on the floor simultaneously. Their room was at the end of the hall and had a house sized kitchen,when you walked in you instantly entered the living room. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and had a black spiral staircase that lead upstairs. There was two rooms and one bathroom upstairs and the rest was down,Zach threw the card on the counter and showed Aria to a room while he left to make a phone call.

Aria took baby steps around looking from the white ceiling to the gray carpet and black marble wood floor. There was paintings of shadows on the wall and a small fireplace,there was a flat screen tv nailed to the wall and the bed was king sized with plush pillows and a beige comforter. She walked to the window that reached the ceiling and looked out over Brokewood,at night, lights were everywhere and cars zoomed pass one another.

Seeing this room made Aria think about them even more.

Thinking how they're never going to wake her up in the morning,make her breakfast,have those times when they recall back to their childhood,their brotherly fights against one another. Never feel their hugs or listen to their advice. All in one night and Arias world changed for what seemed like the worst for her,if she never been depressed then she could of had more time with them or moved out so when whoever came after them came they wouldn't have been harmed.

It's my fault,she thought. It's her fault that she let Niall get so deep into her subconscious...and she plans on making it up.

"Whoever did this,whoever thought they won tonight. You've got another thing coming."

She left the room and mazed around to the living room where everyone was except Zach.

"We have to find them."

All eyes focused on her,a bit surprised she spoke. "Who?"

"Those who did this. This couldn't have been random and ameuter because those men were experts. We need to find out who did this and pay them a visit."

Zachary walked in when Naomi sniffled and stood up. "I agree with you. I promised Theodore that I would make sure he didn't die for nothing."

"Even if we did do this,we have no idea where to start. We killed everyone that walked through that door." Niall said.

Naomi looked at the ground biting her bottom lip before she said, "In our family,whenever something was about to happen there wasn't a time when we weren't warned first. Our parents were warned they just didn't know it yet and we were to young to see it,we were warned about being kidnapped and Tim and Theo must have been warned. We just gotta find it."

"And where do you suppose we start?"

"Their offices. They're always in there,we check there." Aria said.

"And we turn it upside down if we have to."

"That sounds like a good plan,I'm on board but you two are not doing anything tonight." Zachary said.

"I can't sleep with this on my mind ,why can't we go now?" Aria turned to face him to see that he was directly behind her

"Because everything we need isn't getting here till tomorrow,you look exhausted,and those masked killers can come back with double the fire power if we go now. Your sleeping and we'll go first thing tomorrow morning."

He put out his hand for Aria to take and she knew she wasn't going to win if she started a argument. "Fine."

"Then it's settled. Sleep,hunting tomorrow." Zayn said as he shot up.

Aria smiled at his choice of words and interlocked her hands with Zachary.

******************

Till the next episode!?

There might be another update because I'm excited for the next chapter.