Back to the Glade.

You need to get back. You need to get back. You need to get back.
You were panicking. Your lungs screamed for more air, but you couldn't breath.
You were in the maze, and you were injured. If any Griever found you, you wouldn't be able to run away.
You didn't have your sword, whoever or whatever took you, had taken it.
You try so hard to think of where you were in the maze, but you couldn't think straight.
Your breathing was heavy and your vision blurred.
You took a left turn and pain fond it's away into your lower leg when you hit it on an uneven piece of the maze wall. You stumble onto the ground, your hands stop you but pain stabs your hand.
You needed to calm down. You needed an anchor. You needed Minho.
You thought of him and slowed your breaths and started to focus.
The back of your head still ached, besides that and your lower leg from falling, most of the pain had faded. You stood up and made your way towards an intersection that you could just see.

After a few hours of walking, well trudging through the maze, you slumped against a wall.
Something was wrong. It hadn't gotten any lighter to show that the morning was coming, and there were no Grievers. You frowned out of confusion.
Where were you? Your heart started racing again, you took slow, deep breaths to calm yourself down. The thought do not knowing where you were scared you more than the thought of being in the maze and not being able to run from the Grievers.
A twig snapped in the distance, it echoed through the walls. You froze, you tried controlling your heartbeat but it didn't work this time. You could hear foot steps, they were slow at first, but their pace quickened.
Trying not to make any noise, you stood up and quickly hid behind a corner.
A yellow light beamed down the passage way you were just in, you hear voices whispering. The light disappears and you see the light coming towards your right, you hesitantly move back to the wall you sat down at and you hid there.
"Y/n?" A female voice called, "(y/n) if you can hear me, my names Trudy. I'm here to take you out of here. You just need to show yourself."
You didn't know whether to trust her or not.
Before you could choose to move from your position or not, a hand, possibly Trudy's, grasps your shoulder and puts you on your knees. She sticks a needle into your neck and the last thing you remember was a figure picking you up, then you blacked out.