The boy gladers

You wake up at the same time, 6:15am. You're a runner so you wake up early, but today was different. You had to work out what to do with the other maze. It kept you up all night, you were also trying to point out Minho and where you knew him from. Yet it was pointless trying to point it out because you didn't remember anything accept from your name when you came out of the box.
You throw on a clean black low v-neck shirt with pants and your running shoes. You walk outside and see Callie waiting for you. "Good morning (y/n), what are we going to do." "Wow, hit me with the hard questions first thing in the morning." She just shrugs, I walk out of the doorway and into the glade. Whatever we are going to do, it's not going to break our glade, we've worked to hard to just let it fall.
You and Callie walk towards the opening and see Newt and Alby waiting for you. "Hello," Alby said, "hi," you give with a smile. "Um, did you want to come to our glade so we can have a meeting?" Newt offered, you look over to Callie who nods, then you nod.

The boys glade was similar to yours, you just had one extra building. You make your way into their meeting building, 'this is probably where they have all of their gatherings' you thought.
"So, um, have you got any notes from the Creators yet?" Newt starts it off. "No, but a newbie comes today so hopefully a note or something will come then."
"Funny, we get a newbie tomorrow, why wouldn't it be the same day?"
"Maybe they have to prepare us," Callie chips in. She always had good ideas.
"So, do you girls know anything about why we're in here or anything like that?" Alby asks. "No, do you?" Alby shakes his head. Crap, why can't we just have answers
"Do you know a way out of the maze?" Newt asks, he has one eyebrow up and the other down. I wish I could do that, but I can't.
"No, but we're close. At night when the Grievers come out, a passage opens. We just don't know how to open it." You say.
"Yeah, we know that, a runner who is a shuck-faced idiot named Thomas spent a night in the maze and killed a Griever. So the passage was left open. he's still looking for way out with Minho as we speak." Newt said.
"Don't you guys stay in the maze at night?" Callie asked.
"No, we'd die, it was just luck that Minho and Thomas survived.They almost died trying to save Alby here," Newt slaps Alby's back, "but lucky that Alby survived with the creators cure."
"We always stay in the maze at night, and all the girls survive." You point out, at that Alby and Newt give you a surprised expression. "What?" You ask.
"None of our boys except for Minho and Thomas made it through a night in the maze."
"Oh," is all you could say.
"Should we let the others meet each other?" Newt said, meaning the girls meet boys.
"Yeah, sure" Callie replies. Newt and Alby look at each other.
"Most of our boys haven't seen a girl in a few years, so it'll be okay?"
"Yeah, our girls know how to defend themselves." As in 'defend' you mean fight, and the girls know how to fight well, really we'll. especially you, you are the best fighter I the glade, or girl glade.
The group walks out and Alby goes off to tell the others boys it's okay to meet the other girls. You and Callie run to the girl glade, "do you think we'll be okay with them?" CLlie asks. "We should be, we're only human."

After 20 minutes of letting the girls talk to the boys, you started to relax. You and Callie were just at the back watching, then you started to feel like a chaperone. Then you spotted Newt and Alby doing the same thing as you and Callie. You decided that you should go and talk to them. You nudge Callie to follow and she does, you stand next to Newt and Callie stands next to you.
"So what's your job?" Newt asks.
"I'm a runner but sometimes I work in the kitchen. You?" You reply.
"Track-hoe, are you the keeper of the runners?"
"Yeah, are you the keeper of the track-hoes?"
He nods in reply, "what-" he gets cut off by an alarm. That alarm meant the newbie was on her way. "Sorry, got to go and meet our newbie." He waves and you run off with Callie.