snow.

The days long berg ride wasn't as boring as the car trip.
You were feeling a bit antsy. You continuously went back and forth to Jorge who considering everything that was happening, was very calm. Every time you went back you asked a new question, is he needed anything, how far we had to go, is he was okay, what snow was like, how much further.
Indie was trying to get you to sit still, but she failed every time.
You went through the plan with everyone, just so everyone knew what they were doing.
A mix of emotions were running through you, you just wanted to get out of the berg and find yourself in Minho's arms, but you knew it wouldn't be that easy. But if everything went according to plan, then you would be with Minho soon.

*minho's p.o.v*

"They stole a berg," Callie looks dead into my eyes, I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. Of course they did.
Callie continued, "no matter how hard they attack at this facility, they won't get you."
"We'll see about that."
"We have more guards than you think."
I just look dead into her eyes, and laugh.
She frowns, "what are you laughing about?"
"They're coming, it doesn't matter how many guards you have, or how many guns, they're gonna get me out of here."
Callie slapped the button that was on her side of the desk, and the guards entered, "take him away."
As I walk out the door, I make sure she can hear me laughing.
They're coming for me.

They put me back in my room. I lay down and close my eyes. I imagine (y/n)'s smile, the way she gets wrinkles on the side of her eyes and how her eyes glisten. She's coming for me. I'll be able to hold her again soon.
Soon.

*your p.o.v*

The berg lands with a jolt. You walk to the other side where you can step outside.
It was so cold, forgetting that, you take your gloves off and crouch down. You scoop up a handful of pale white snow, it almost instantly burns your hand with how cold it was. Next to the snow, the leaves that hung on the trees looked so green. You let out a deep breath, you were in awe that you could see it turn into fog, you had never felt this happy before. Experiencing something new. You knew he couldn't be with you, so you tried to enjoy it the best you could.
"We should get moving," Vince stands next to you, you nod in response, and start making your way across the snow.

The cold starts to hit you as you trudge through the thick snow. The pale sheets seemed endless, like you would never reach your destination.
Until you spot a building up ahead. You sigh deeply, knowing that it wasn't much further.
"This is where we leave you," Jorge says to you and Thomas.
The Right Arm fan out and start surrounding the building, but still keeping their distance.
You and Thomas stalk forwards towards the building.
Looking back, you give Indie a small smile of recognition.
You wrap your coat tighter around your body, trying to trap any warmth that was there.

*minho's p.o.v*

They move me into a smaller room with only a desk and two chairs inside.
I expected Callie to walk through but it was Janson this time.
"Have you thought anymore about our offer?" He inquired, he sat back into his seat, staring directly into my eyes.
I shake my head, to be quite honest, I hadn't been, too busy thinking about when my friends where coming to get me.
The air seemed to get colder, thinner, and had more tension running through it.
Outside of the wall I could hear guards shouting, running, someone shouted to get Janson, another person shouted to notify Paige.
What's happening?
A guard burst through the door and apologised for interrupting, "we have a problem,"
Janson rose from his chair and ordered the guard to take me back to my room.
As we were walking through the hallway, back to my room I asked, "what's happening?"
The guard stayed silent.
"Hey! Listen to me!"
Again, the guard stayed silent and continued walking down the corridor.
I yank my arm out of his grasp and smash my fists against his face. He wasn't knocked out so I ran.
Coming up to a corner three guards rounded the corner with guns raised.
"You stand right there hands where I can see 'em"
I turn around and see another two guards rounding the corner, including the one I hit.
I get pushed to the ground, a sharp pain hits the centre of my back, one of the guards was on top of me, with his knee digging into my back.
"Uh, you mind?" I manage to croak out.
A small sting presses my forearm, a few seconds later my vision blurs and my head feels heavy, the guard releases me once he knows I won't be able to move.
The last thing I remember is being put back into my room and being pushed onto the bed.

**your p.o.v**

The security cameras turn to face you two.
You hear the voices from inside shouting at one another.
The door bursts open seconds later.
Guards file out one by one, guns raised.
With a heavy heart, you sink to your knees and out your hands behind your head.
"We surrender," Thomas yells out.
You let the guard roughly grab your hands and tie them tightly together.
You let them pull you onto your feet and drag you inside to the perfectly clean facility.
The door slams shut behind you, the locks slide across and the guards bark orders to one another.
Three days.
Three days is all you had.
Janson appears in your line of vision.
His sly smile spreads, he raises his hands,
"Welcome back."