"I want an answer first," I seethed, glaring down at the man that tried to kill me.

"Let him go," Gerrard repeated more sternly.

"I don't think so," I said, looking into the amber eyes that were flashing in fear. I smirked down at him. The control--it felt so good. To have someone's life in my hands. I felt powerful. I conjured up an energy ball and looked down at Ahamet. I had a flashback of the helpless look that Peter Long had in his eyes before I snapped his back.  I raised my hand, getting ready to launch the orb.

Before I knew it, I was being thrown backwards into the wall again. With my weight off his body, Ahamet stood with lightening fast speed, getting ready to attack me. But he, too, was thrown backwards against the wall opposite to me. I felt as if an invisible hand was pushing down on my chest, holding me in place so I couldn't go and wring Ahamet's neck.

Gerrard stood in the middle of the room, his arms stretched out on either side of him. It had been him who had pushed us back.

"If we can't keep this civil, then we're leaving," Gerrard said, looking directly at me. "What did Queen Maya tell you about controlling your emotions?" Gerrard asked me, anger and disappointment evident in his eyes. I glared back at him.

Then, I cut off the energy supply that I was getting from the water stone. I felt my energy reserves drain from me. I stopped struggling and stood limply held up by the spell Gerrard had on me. He took the spell off me and I fell to the floor weakly, the headache from having my air supply cut off returning.

"Now, can we be mature about this and get along?" Gerrard asked, still holding Ahamet up by his spell.

"I make no promises," Ahamet said, still glaring at me. I massaged my neck where his arm had been.

Gerrard sent an electrical shock through Ahamet's body and he writhed in pain, but didn't make a noise.

"Can you be civil and hear us out?" Gerrard asked again.

"Just listen to them," Ahamet's friend gasped, laying on the floor clutching his stomach. Ahamet frowned and didn't say anything.

"You have five seconds to answer before I turn the blood in your veins into electricity," Gerrard said. Ahamet remained silent.

"5," he began counting. Nothing. "4..."

Silence.

"3..."

Nothing.

"2..."

"Bloody hell! Just listen to them!" his friend cried. Gerrard opened his mouth to finish the countdown.

"Fine! What do you want?" Ahamet roared, glaring at Gerrard, his amber eyes flashing so violently that they looked red. Gerrard remained unflinching. I watched in awe at his courage and resolution.

"We want you to take us to the Fire Nation," Gerrard said, his voice even and rigid.

"What purpose do you have in our land?" Ahamet asked, regaining his energy and power and standing to his feet.

"We can't tell you that right now. We just need to get there," Gerrard said.

"How do I know you aren't fugitives? Or ones from the Dark Side? How do I know that you aren't trying to get to my nation only to hurt it?" Ahamet asked.

"You're just going to have to take our word for it," Gerrard replied.

"I do not trust you. Look at the trouble you have already caused!" he cried, gesturing at the trashed apartment and at his friend, who was now struggling to his feet.