Chapter 8

Jade

I look at Zane and then at Zoe. I don't know what to say to make her believe me.

"No, Zoe its not what-" I tried to reason with her but I was interrupted by a herd of werewolves running out of the building.

"Oh my baby!" Zane's mother cried as soon as she came outside. She dropped to her knees right next to Zane's lifeless body.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" I tried so say but again, Zane's mother cut me off.

"The humans call all of us monsters. No, only vampires are the real monsters. I thought we had a deal!" Zane's mother cried. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"I'm so sorry Zane." I sniffled. "I didn't mean for this to happen." I cried even more.

"Torture her, rip her fangs out, stab her with a stake anything!" Zane's mother barked. "The war has started" She said in a low voice. Strong arms grabbed onto me.

"No. No! Please! Let me go! I didn't mean it honestly! Please!" I screamed while struggling and basically bawling my eyes out. Zane's mother stared at me with eyes of pain and fire as they pulled me away to somewhere.

                                                                          ******************

The werewolves that pulled me away tied me up and I didn't struggle. Just kept crying. I knew what I did wrong and I wish I could undo it.

"Zane I'm so sorry" I whispered under my breath. One of the werewolves tied my hand together twice and then wrapped the rope around a tree as did the other werewolf for my feet. I hung my head in shame and guilt and didn't struggle once. I looked up once to see one of them staring at me so intensely that an overprotective dog would have cowered away. I know that it was kind of werewolf-ist but still.

"Your sorry? Why would you be sorry!" One of the werewolves snapped at me. I forgot that they had super hearing and I wasn't that quiet..

"Why wouldn't I be? Zane and I....Zane and I were best friends a long time ago." I whispered. A tear fell slid down my face at the thought of when I lost Zane as a best friend. They were silent and dumbfounded. Anger suddenly struck in the werewolf who didn't say anything's eyes and he went up to me and opened my mouth. Since he was stronger than me from being filled with anger and me filled with sorrow, I couldn't close my mouth as he ripped my fangs out one by one. Handing the teeth to the other werewolf after he ripped them out. I screamed in pain as my were teeth were ripped from the gum. When he was finished. My mouth was bleeding and his hand was bloody so he wiped it on my shirt. I cried as they gave me one last glare.

"Come on Vincent, its time to go." The werewolf who ripped my fangs out said sternly. Vincent spat on me and walked away. I hung my head and cried some more because I had another reason to cry about. I cried myself to sleep thinking about what my fate will be next.