Chapter 6

Nathaniel

I'm walking to mom's shop confused but mainly angry. My walk is more like a human run though, I don't care who sees me anymore. I run to her shop to see if James is there, he would be lucky if he isn't because I'm gonna kill that guy. I burst through the doors. "Where is James?" I ask my mother who is cleaning up blood from the feast a few hours ago. "Why would I know? He ran out the doors before the feast. "My mother told me looking down and scrubbing the floor the entire time. "Why do you need him?" She added. "Oh, only because he hangs around vermin so much that one of them love him." I commented while leaning on the wall and starred at the corpses of humans. I heard glass break and turned my attention to it. It was my sister Jade who broke an antique figurine she was picking up. "What?" She shrieked with her hands clenched in fist with her hands bleeding from glass pieces stabbed into her skin. "That bastard is dating vermin! And he, he....." I burst out of the door with everyone's eyes following her. I connected to her mind before she left.

Stop trying to read my mind Nathaniel.

Whats wrong with you? Why are you so upset?

It, it's nothing. Get out

Jade what-

Get out!

She kicked me out before I could ask her and she could be miles away by now especially since she is faster than all of us, except James, when she is mad. I close my eyes to try to find Jade or James' energy source. I smirk and walk out the store. Little bro is at the hospital with that vermin girl. I run out the door to the hospital. James is in for a treat.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter. Writer's block. If you have ideas just put it in the comments. You guys are sau-som!! High fives all around!

_________________________________________________________________