I was loosing blood fast. But I didn't care, I felt too good to care. All of my worries washed away, and were lost in a sense of euphoria. I collapsed from blood loss and was sitting in a pool of my own blood.

Isabelle rushed into the bathroom then, but I was too far gone. "Alec!" Was the last thing I heard before I was overtaken by the darkness.

~Magnus' p.o.v.~

I was sitting on my couch surrounded by take-out containers and tissues. wearing one of Alec's sweaters that he left here, and some sweatpants. My hair was down, and I didn't have any make-up on.

The Chairman was laying on my stomach as I pet him. It had been three weeks since I broke up with him.

Who knew it would be this hard to forget him? I've never felt like this before for anyone. So why do I feel like this towards him? What makes him so special?

I couldn't forget about him when I was awake. And when I was asleep I was plagued by those blue eyes. I felt so guilty for breaking up with him. But it was his fault, wasn't it?

He was the one that was going to shorten my life. But by taking my immortality, he would have killed me. It's not like he knew that, but I still felt betrayed. It's not like I couldn't forgive him because I already have. I just don't know if I can trust him again.

As soon as I thought this, I started sobbing. I remembered how I broke up with him. It was cruel, and I cracked at the end and kissed him, telling him I loved him in my native tongue. I told him to get his stuff and leave his key here. And that I wouldn't be here when he picked up his stuff. Then I left him in a subway station, hearing faint sobbing in the background.

I remembered every memory I had of him. At the party, when I first met him. Our first kiss, even when he kissed me in front of the entire Shadowhunter population. How he came to me for comfort when Max died. Out of all the people that cared about him, he came to me.

And how did I repay him? I broke up with him. He destroyed my trust in him, and betrayed me. It was his fault. And yet here I am, crying over him. I loved him, and I still do.

I was interrupted by a loud knocking on the door. "Who Dare Interrupt The High Warlock Of Brooklyn!!"

"Magnus Bane, if you don't open this door right now, I will break it down instead!" Shouted Jace from the other side of the door. He sounded serious so I snapped the door open for him.

He walked in and looked at me with a murderous expression. "What do you want." I said bitterly.

"You look miserable." He stated.

"Well how did you expect me to look, happy!"

"Whatever" he said, and suddenly he was in my face. "What the hell is wrong with you! After you broke up with Alec he's been completely heart broken. He's been locked up in his room crying his eyes out. He doesn't eat, he doesn't talk to anyone. Alec blames himself for this whole thing, and you want to know what the worst part is?" He said. He didn't even give me a chance to answer before he started shouting again. "The worst part is he thinks he's completely worthless. He thinks that nobody will ever love him, and that no one will ever be able to trust him." He snarled in my face.

I was about to reply when his phone rang, interrupting me. He answered it and I could hear Isabelle's frantic cries on the other end. All the color drained from his face and he looked like he had just seen a ghost. "But why would he do that." "I'll be there as soon as I can!"