The Stars: The Primes

I only saw white. Blinding white. I looked to only bee found in awe as I stood before the primes. "Cresslotus you aren't here cuz your dead. Your simply here to be chosen as a prime. And since you are a prime you have a wolf form now as well.,"I heard a female voice say. "I...I do not understand. I haven't done anything worthy of prime status. Is it because I-" "you put yourself before a prime in good deed. Sacrificing your life with your team, with one of imprisonment.",says the voice again. We will meet again cresslotus prime(not related to optimus in any way she is a prime now so yep). Then back to reality.......

I woke to people arguing. Ugh not the best thing to come to when u nearly hit death row. I pretended to be asleep eavesdropping. "She's not gonna make it. She's been out for 5 days now crosshairs.",I hear drift explain. 'Five days really that long?' I thought. "Still I ain't leaving my partners side. She's a fighter and the rest of us know...I know.",crosshairs said defensively. "Cade when are you heading out?",I heard hound say. "Two days why?",cade responded. "I found another femme her name is-" "hiya im nexus!",said a cheery voice. wait is that? Nah cant be emma shes not in any way cybertronian. I decided id get up now. "THE FRAG!?",i said holding my helm. "Cresslotus!",said crosshairs,"youre alive!" I chuckled. "I heard the conversation you all had. *trows rod at drift* never doubt me again.",I said as I got up I was still shorter than optimus but I'm now as tall as crosshairs. "You grew.",crosshairs said. I blushed and I was having the These 'FEELS' again. "Yep and who's outside?",I asked walking to the door. I opened it and saw a short femme with the I've cream truck colors on her. "Hi I'm cresslotus aka: silver. You are?",I asked. "I am nexus aka: Emma. And is that you emerald?!",her optics and voice full of excitement. "Yes. And I'm glad to see you my friend!",I said brofisting her.

I looked to the others,"where is optimus?" "He left with the seed and left us here to guard earth.",hound said. "Oh at least when we look to the stars well see what is his soul.",I said and smiled.

'Wherever life leads to next we shall always defend earth and it's creatures. For we still know that earth is never safe while galvatron survives. When you see this message know we, the autobots, will always protect.' ~ cresslotus prime

_________________

Okay so the sequal comes out tomorrow morning or whenever I wake up! I'm sorry this is a short book but I'm glade I got solo many reads!!!