My hero: Crosshairs

Crosshairs P.o.v
I ran to where I saw bee and optimus go. They had to be around here somewhere. No way could they have gotten too far away from us. I dodged the man made galvatron and soon saw bee helping optimus towards us....but where was cresslotus? "Oi optimus what happened to you?",I asked him. "I was shot by lockdown. He took cresslotus in trade for me.....or else he would have killed her.",optimus replied. I frowned fear in my optics but not on my features. "We need to rescue her then! I hate to say it but she's a great addition to the team.",I said pausing,"but why would lockdown want her for?" Optimus transformed a led us somewhere near the ship. "When we find her she will tell us about her true identity. For now we infiltrate lockdown's ship.",optimus told us. I looked up and heard hound say,"it's a bad idea...BUT I'M ALL ABOUT BAD IDEAS!" I couldn't agree more,"let's rock it!",I said grabbing onto the side of the ship.
I was first down into the ship. "Were behind enemy lines now lockdown's got booby traps.",hour cleared up. "There's laser pointers, atom splitters, venominus pit traps, pit falls, and of course black holes and radiation.",I said. "we have the elenent of surprise, lets try to use violence as our last resort.",drift says until he kills a creature in one of the cages,"I give us 10 minutes before the ship takes off.",drift finished. "Wait 10 minutes you're telling me that this thing takes off in 10 minutes!",the much human Shane said frantically. "Well we looked let's go.",I said until cade spoke up. "We aren't leaving til we fing Cress.",he said. I turned around. "Oh yeah what's in it for me?",I retorted. "Whats In it for you?!!",he yelled. Hound stepped forwards putting his gun in my face. "Woah now...let's use words.",I said raising my hands. "What's in it for you is I don't kill ya. Copy?",hound told me. "Fair enough fair enough.",I said.
We found a cross space and I pulled a red gear out of the wall,"hello mama!" I got out of there and helped crawl into the terminal. Then I heard a melodic voice singing...Cesslotus! I ran in but before I helped her I looked to hound,"hound don't do it." "Oh you look harmless in there...-Oh that's festering ugliness.",the spider like thing spit in his face,"Oh I'm hit! I'm down! I think it's acid! Its just shizzle.",hound finished wiping his face. "I hope that's not contagious.",I said smirking. "Oh I won't hurt you from in there...you're far to ugly to keep alive. Take that....bitch.",found said firing and killing the thing. "CROSSHAIRS, PRIME, DRIFT HOUND!!",cress said as she was let out. I watched her gallop out and transform into her femme bipedal form. She ran up and hugged me crying into my chassis. I didn't know what to do at first...but I soon hugged her back. "You're okay cresslotus!,"I heard case and Shane and Tessa say. "*whispers* Its okay Cress I'm here now.",I said rubbing her helm. I don't know why I'm feeling this way I feel like I love her but I can't show it.

Cresslotus' P.o.v
I looked up and said,"CROSSHAIRS, PRIME, HOUND, DRIFT!" I galloped out and transformed into my not mode. I tearred up and ran over to crosshairs hugging him. I was so scared. I cried into his chassis and he tensed first not knowing what to do making me chuckle lightly. I then was hugged back by him and his soothing voice in my audio receptor made me melt,"*whispering* it's okay Cress I'm here now." He rubbed my helm and then said something I wouldn't thought he'd say,"Cresslotus I was scared for you when I saw you gone from the highway. When prime told us lock down had you I knew I had to get you back....I guess it means I like ya Cresslotus." I looked up and smiled his face plate inched closer to mine my spark beat faster. Then it happened...crosshairs kissed me with passion. I frowned when he pulled away. "You liked it didn't ya? Well I will give ya another when the madness ends.",crosshairs says going back to his normal self. I walked away and transformed into human mode. I was only crushed by Tessa , case, and Shane. "C-cant breath guys.",I said as they let go. "Thank you for saving us.",Tessa said. "No thank you for teaching me about how wonderful friendship is Tess. I'm glad you're my friend. ",I said hugging her.
___________________

Oh if any of you all would like to do fanart go ahead cresslotus is whitishblue with cyan stripes. But her armor is cyan blue. Fanart of any kind like battle scenes, the scenes where crosshairs and her flirt back and forth, and the kind with the two kissing is okay. Also comment below and thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the update!! ;)