Paraschuting: Time To Lay Some Hate

Hound there's a cockpit to the right of the ship. It detatches we can get out of here without lock down noticing.",I said pulling away from Tessa. I transform and I look to crosshairs I smirked and got on a small battleship and so did the yeagers and crosshairs. "Time to get y'all to the ground!",I said as we zoomed off. "We've got 4 battleships on our tail!",cade said. "Im giving it the juice. Ooha.",crosshairs said punching the gas petal on this thing. "C'mon cress help get them off our tail.",crosshairs yelled. I looked around and grabbed a ship by the grappling hook and threw it in the air blowing up one ship. "Ah good one cress!,"cade yelled. "This ones for you A-holes!",crosshairs yelled and shot two rockets at a bridge as we went under it. "I got enough of this bee you drive.",crosshairs told bee. Oh yeah Lol bee was here too. "What you going to do crosshairs?",Shane asked. "To lay some hate.",I say along with crosshairs. I looked to him and we jumped off the ship and pulled a parachute off out backs. "HaHahahaha!",crosshairs laughed shooting the ships. "You really like laying hate don't ya,",I said landing. "And after the war I'll lay some hate to you, sweekspark.",he said cockily. "Its glad to have you back crosshairs.",I said patting his back.

I looked up and saw the notch terminos detatch from the main ship. "Yahaa! they did It. Now.we have a ship and we can go home.",crosshairs said running up to the ship. My spark sank......he was forgetting I don't belong on any other planet. "Sure whatever you say.",I say shaking my head....I belong here on earth. We boarded the ship and flew around reaching a train stop. bee drove up and the yeagers and Shane stepped out and bee transformed. "At least we can tell bee the good news...we're gone.",crosshairs said sitting on a trains roof. "What do you mean gone?",cade yelled. "It means we're gone done helping the human race Bah bye.",he finished forgetting I was there. "Well I for one am not done protecting these people. Were autobots...we fight for freedom not for just on beings sake. Freedom of all sentient beings are worth fighting for. Optimus you once said so.,"looking to crosshairs,"and if you leave I won't cause I haven't lost my autobot pride." They all looked to me and they nodded."she's right. The fate of earth and our species is at stake. I once said that 'I believe in all sentient beings freedom' and I still do. We will help finish this war then we're done defending the human race.",optimus said. "You can't. I'm doing things out of my league here!",cade protested. "You humans have no idea what youve gotten yourselves into. When i fought that manmade robot by the name of galvatron, i sensed the presence of megatron.",optimus said. I lpoked to him in shock,"then you have to help us get the seed back, optimus." He looked to me and nodded,"but were did you hear about the seed, cress?" I looked away and vented. "When i was captive on lockdowns personal prize counter of a ship.",i said and a emotionless state appeared on his faceplates. "Galvatron plans on using the seed in the largest city," brains said,"hes been playing KSI all this time." We all looked to brains. "You mean you knew and didnt warn them?!",tessa said. "You go to some dark places when you are on death row kid.",brains responded. "Then we have to get it back before he gets it!",I piped up. "Incoming signal from ksi reports that they are moving their work to behjing, China.",drift said. "Well how fast can this ship get halfway across the world?", cade asked. Drift looked down and looked at his sword,"very...it's a spaceship."

________________

OMG so sorry for a late update. I've been not feeling up to par so I haven't been able to update.