The Explanation.....

II was being forced to explain my presence of hiding with the humans and why I didn't tell Tessa, cade, and lukas...,if he weren't dead, about me being a transformer. "It all started after the war of Chicago.....or Mexico canint remember. Anyways I had found refuge in being a human than a transformer so I moved here to Texas and got me a real live horse and ranch. I won't be going back there cuz I was nearly caught by-" "lockdown." Prime said cutting into my story. "Yes and I bareley escaped and I transformed into a horse and hid there for a while. Cresslotus my horse companion is my main transport cus he has energon in his bloodstream. I can only ride him if I'm in human form. My dreams faded and then i met tessa. She showed me how i was welcome as a friend in the human form. I was scared she'd call the government on me if i told or showed her.",i finished leaning on a rock. I told my backstory knowing the others would hear it anyways as they answered primes questions.

"Pity, poor femme. All alone around them fleshys.",crosshairs said as he got behind me and put his arms around my waist. I didnt even care but i couldnt move my whole 'body' ,so to say, was melting when he did so. "I think you should let her go crosshairs....one flower does not bloom without the sunlight dancing on its petals....",drift said very annoyed. "Im fine drift its not bothering me. Im fixing to change into my giant arse horse form.",i said and earned a laugh from everyone except crosshairs. 5..4...3..2...1. I changed into a horse and with crosshairs on my back. I snorted blowing out exhumes and said,"wanna take a ride crosshairs see how fast i run?" He nearly answered and i said 'TOO LATE!' And i took off galloping a race cars speed as a mechanical horse. I turned back and shifted back into my action figure form on top of crosshairs. "And that is how u get a flirty mech off your arse.",i exclaimed as hound bursted out laughing.

"Exuse me hound why are u laughing?", i asked him. He stopped to breath or whatever and said,"hes blushing green and its showing. You shod flirt back." I shook my head side to side and laughed. "Now is not the time to do so. We have to go to chicago KSI is behind or has something to do with this.",cade said to us. I changed into huma form and hopped on cresslotus. "Lets go i gotta take him somewhere cooler than the desert.", i told them.

So off to chicago we go........