ten-

calum rubbed his tummy as he opened the front door of his house and walked upstairs to his room and then opened his bedroom window.

"hey babe." ashton hums as he walks over to calum's window, he quickly pecks the boy's lips. "hey daddy, come watch netflix with me, please." calum bats his eyebrows. ashton shrugged as he hopped onto calum's soft bed and relaxed as the cute boy laid on his chest. 

ashton loved when calum rubbed his tummy, the boy's fingers were soft and he loved how delicate calum was when he would touch him. 

"how was your day daddy?" calum asks sweetly as he sits up, sits criss cross (apple sauce) beside ashton and ruffles his fingers through ashton's long wavy hair. "it was well, coach long was extremely grumpy today and yelled at me, so i had to go to the office for back talking him, but other than that it was fine." 

calum chuckles, "why do you hate coach long? he's nice.."

"no he's not. you just think he's nice, because you think he's hot." calum blushes, "i do not think coach long is hot," ashton rolls his eyes as he places a hand on calum's thigh, "yeah right."

"i don't."

calum giggles as ashton's long fingers tickles the soft skin of his thigh. when calum's phone vibrates, ashton grabs it from off the bedside table, calum tries to grab it away from him. "i bet it's blondie." ashton groans as he unlocks calum's phone and read the message. 

"hey babe, are you busy? i wanted to hang out, plus my mum really wants to see you again." ashton reads the text message as he tosses the phone on the bed and looks over at calum who's already looking at him. 

"why don't you like him daddy? he's a really nice guy..." ashton sits up and sighs, "i don't want to talk about. just go and hang out with him okay." ashton gives him a long kiss on the lips and stands up, "i'll talk to you later baby boy." and he climbs out of his window and goes into his house, leaving calum alone and somewhat confused. 

"sometimes ash, i really don't understand you. i really don't."

calum got changed and went over to luke's house while ashton drunk his feelings down with beer.

i haven't been very active on my accounts lately i'm very sorry, school is a bit overwhelming and my mental health has been out of control. 

it may be obvious but why do you think ashton doesn't like luke? :-)