two-

ashton angrily ate his chicken tenders that the lunch room served.

his foot tapped as he watched luke flirt with his baby boy, calum.

"what's up ash? you seem fucking tense," michael commented, the two boys were best friends, even though michael was a 24/7 stoner with his head in the clouds.

"'m alright mike. just thinking a bit too much."

when luke kissed calum's cheek that's when ashton stood up angrily and hurried out of the cafeteria as several girls stared at him, even boys.

ashton wanted to go outside and have a smoke, he guessed that's the thing michael and him had in common.

they both loved to smoke, calum always told ash that smoking was such a unoriginal thing to do now since everyone does it. 

ashton sat beside his truck and pulled a half pack of marlboro cigarettes and my skull lighter out of his jeans pocket and stuck the cig between his lip.

and he lit it.

"ash..?"

"yeah mike," he says while blowing the smoke out of his lungs, "i know 'm not also a good listener but what's wrong with you man??"

calum's messing with my head.

"'m just in a bad mood for some reason, it's nothing." ashton shrugs as he takes a long drag of his cigarette before stomping it to the ground.

when ashton got home, he'd peek over at calum's window, of course he wasn't there.

he was with luke hemmings.