Harry smiled over at his boyfriend, who ignored him. In order to ask Louis for the favor, he had to admit to spying on the club- the name of it was Zero, as Harry had assumed- and Louis was upset that Harry had lied.

"Will you do it, Niall, please?" Ed asked one last time. "Then you don't ever have to do it again!"

Niall let out a groan before giving in. "Fine. Fine, whatever. But you owe me."

Ed smirked. "Oh, that won't be a difficult task to fulfill."

Louis stood up, hands on hips. "Meeting over. I'm going home. I'll see you all tomorrow morning, we'll start at eight in the studio. I get to pick the song."

Harry stood up next, a smirk on his lips. "Actually, that's already been chosen. But, you're the lead, Lou."

Louis shrugged his shoulders, turned on his heel, and left the room, Harry close behind.

"Lou. Lou! Wait up, aren't you coming back to my place?"

"I'm rather tired," Louis said loudly over the thumping of the music as Liam Payne stood on the stage with a pretty boy wrapped around his arm.

"Louis... I didn't mean to lie! It was a small lie, doll, c'mon-"

"You lied!" Louis shouted, turning on his heel. "That's the point, Harry, it was so small! I'm your boyfriend and I'm so fucking in love with you that I should be able to believe everything you say to me."

"I'm sorry-"

"Whatever." Louis left the club but Harry was close behind once again, following Louis down the sidewalk.

They'd come together in Harry's car, but Louis was obviously not going to get in.

"Louis!" Harry called desperately, rushing towards his fleeting boyfriend. "Please, stop, Louis, and listen to me."

Louis stopped and turned to face Harry. The street lights illuminated his pretty face to reveal tear tracks. Harry sighed, stepping over and pulling Louis into his arms, rubbing his back as the boy broke into sobs, holding Harry's torso right in his grip as he just cried.

~~~

"Want some tea?" Harry asked as he stepped into his bedroom, seeing Louis already under the blanket, glassy eyes focused on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress.

"Please," Louis whispered, and Harry left to go make the boy a cup of tea, making it how Louis liked with three sugars and no milk.

After it was done, Harry went back into the room and handed over the mug of steaming tea, climbing into the bed beside his boyfriend and snuggling into his side.

"I'm still mad with you," Louis said quietly.

"Then do something about it."

Louis stopped drinking his tea, almost choking on it. "What?"

"Do something about it," Harry repeated.

Louis sat there for a second before putting his mug on the beside table. Harry laid back flat, smirking as Louis climbed over and straddled him, eyes wide. Louis was naked.