Chapter 5

"Now the chaos is all around me

Show me the light at the end of the tunnel

I need you to save me from myself

Give me something I can feel"

Chapter 5

"So," I say, "You want me to prepare a bath for Lucas?"

Julie nods, "The reason why I'm not getting another maid to do it is because I want you to get used to it. Also, you should go to his room and tell him that his bath has been prepared." She hands me a map of the castle and I wasn't surprised at how big it was when I examined it.

I didn't like people telling me what to do but at the same time, I felt I should do. I have no clue what was going on with me but I could tell that hell has affected my state of mind.

"Alright, I'll be going now then I guess."

"Don't get lost."

"I'll try not to."

Knowing me, I probably would. I go out of the door and into the hallways. I see some maids past by and I can't help but feel self-conscious. They looked so pretty in their little maids outfit and here I am looking like an idiot trying to look cute. If Hazel heard my thoughts, she would probably slap me right now because she knows how insecure I am.

I ended up finding Lucas's bedroom before the bathroom. He should have a bathroom inside his bedroom shouldn't he? So, I'll just use that then. I was about to enter before I heard a high pitched whiny voice coming from his room. Then I heard Luke's voice. So he was with a girl huh? Julie said he was single though.

Maybe he was actually one of those players and doesn't like a one-on-one relationship? I felt angry all of the sudden. I bet she was prettier than me. She probably is.

Wait, am I actually feeling jealous right now? I've only known Luke for a couple of hours and I'm jealous, great. Hell really has affected my state of mind now. I decided to eavesdrop on them to see if my thinking was correct.

"C'mon baby," The female voice said, "We haven't had a good time in a while."

"I'm really busy right now," I hear Luke say.

"Please? I can relieve all that stress if you want," I hear her try to say in a seductive tone. Oh god, I hate girls like this.

"It's ok-"I hear him say but then got muffled by something. I hear smooching sounds. She was kissing him even when he said no!

I made a quick plan and decided to save him from his torture.

I swung the door open and yelled, "Sir it's time for me to prepare you your bath."

The female pulled away from Luke and I got a glimpse of her face. Of course, she was one of those Barbies.

The Barbie was about to speak but I quickly walked over to Luke, grab his hand, and led him to a random door that looked like his bathroom. "Sorry," I smiled in fake politeness, "But I run on a schedule so you have to wait a bit."

"I'm sure Lucifer would want me to come with him, don't you baby?" She bats her eyelashes but I didn't miss the glare she gave me.

"Nah I'm good." I hear Luke say and I almost snicker and how her face fell.

I locked the door with us in it and observe his bathroom. It was as big as my bedroom back at home.

Home? Well, it's not home anymore. I probably won't ever see my home ever again.

"You saved me there," Luke says in relief.

"I know," I grinned and mentally high fived myself for not looking like an idiot back there. Then I changed the subject. "Julie told me to prepare you your bath so I guess I have to now."