chapter seventy one

Storm's pov

Well we have made love three time's in a row, I leave fang's in bed and head downstair's to see if I can find Lou in the family room.

I enter the family room and, see Lou with her eye's closed and her leg's up.

" Lou are you okay ". She look's like she is in pain. " Storm, pain, baby, way ". oh hell the baby is coming.

" It's okay Lou ". I pull my phone from my pocket and call Rowan, I tell him Lou is in labour, he say's he is on his way.

I hold her hand and push some of my healing power in to her to ease her pain.

" How do you feel now ". She smile's. " Thank's sis ". I smile she hasn't said that to me in a while, we used to say sis all the time.

I found it harder to believe poeple could care for me, I still stuggle at time even though I know I'm loved by Lou, Shadow, Armand, Dad and the kid's, I suppose I'm still feeling a bit low as I lost our baby .

" Storm the baby is coming ". I look down at her and she the head starting to come out.

" It's okay Lou, I will help okay ". She nod's and I let go of her hand I then move.

So I can bring her new life in to the world. " Okay Lou push ".

She does and I can now she the babies face. " Are you ready ". She nod's and pushes again.

I now have the shoulder's and while she pant's, I pull the baby out a bit.

Lou then pushes again and then I'm holding her baby girl, tear's fill my eye's as I look at her.

I wrap her in a blanket and that's when Roman come's in and cut's the cord.

I place Lou's daughter in her arm's and leave her to find Shadow. I can't help the tear's that fall.

I should have had our son, I find Shadow in the kitchen drinking blood.

" Hi Shadow ". He choke's on the blood. " Hi Storm, are you okay ". I nod.

" Yes, Lou has had your baby ". He come's and kisses me on the cheek before, going to Lou.

I go back upstair's to find Armand asleep.

I walk over to him and go to give him a shake but, he grab's my hand and pull's me on to the bed he is also on top of me.

He start's kissing my neck, I laugh I should have known he was awake.

Armand's pov

I hear Storm coming up the stair's, so I close my eye's and, pretend to be asleep.

I hear the door open then I sense movement beside me I then feel something above my chest.

I grab it and realise it's Storm's hand and pull her down on the bed.

As I kiss her neck she laugh's. " So you weren't asleep then ". I shake my head as I kiss her neck.

I slowly move the strap of her dress down her shoulder as I kiss my way down I then do the same to the other side.

Storm moan's and arches under me, as I slide the top of her dress down exposing her breast's to my hungry eye's and mouth.

As I kiss her and suck one breast and then the other, I then pull her dress all the way off.

I then lie between her leg as, my manhood enter's her I feel her arch and moan we make love and this time something feel's different.

" Storm ". She nod's yes she feel's it to. " What is it fang's ". I shake my head. " I don't know blood ".

As we start to come close to our climax this weird feeling get's stronger and we climax together.

The need to start again override's my sense's, what the hell is going on. " Storm, what is happening ". I ask her in her mind. " Lou has cast a spell ".

Yes that would do it she then goes on to tell me that Lou has had her baby, it's girl I'm pleased for her, but we need to stop.

Lou's pov

I cast a spell on Storm so that every time her and Armand touch they need to make love it will wear off in an hour or so.

I want Storm to get over her fear of having another baby.

Shadow come's in and hold's our daughter we have both decided to name our daughter after Storm.

So her name is Stormfire. " Hello Stormfire you are as beautiful as your sister was at this age ". I smile as Shadow talk's to our daughter.

Then Storm and Armand come in smiling and there arm's wrapped around each other.

" Hi guy's ". Armand shake's his head. " Thank's Lou, good job I can't die ". We all laugh and then Rowan says that our daughter will age at human speed.

He then turn's to Storm and, says he need's to talk to her alone, they leave the room.

Rowan's pov ( Doctor Low )

I tell Storm, I need to talk to her alone she come's with me as we leave the family room.

She then head to the office. " Storm I think this would be better in your room as I need to examine you ". She nod's and follow's me.

We enter her room and she lie's on the bed as I ask her to I just want to make sure she is okay after the loss of there son Toni.

" Storm how do you feel ". She look's at the window. " I don't know sad, alone, empty ". I nod she would feel all that and more.

" I need to examine you, okay ". She nod's and I get to work as I examine Storm.

I come across something strange. " Storm do you feel okay ". She nod's. " I feel fine ". Okay this is very strange.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD