chapter thirteen

Storm's pov

Armand has been gone for three week's now, well come friday it will be four week's. Yesterday I went to the hospital and had my cast removed.

 Thank god for that, my arm has beem itching and I couldn't get to it to scratch it and it was driving me mad.

Today is wednesday and I'm off to see my councilier Tom at SHSG (self harmer's support group).

I see him every wednesday 4pm till 5:30pm there is no aloted time as they are a charity based help group . You can see a councilier on a one to one base's or in a group.

There building look's like an office block but, on the inside there is an office, there is also a counciling room and a break room.

I go up the stair's and to the first floor. I go to the office and tap on the door. " Hi Storm ". I smile. " Hi Sandy ".

Sandy Smith is one of the councilier's here, she run's the group session which run's on a friday afternoon. There are other councilier's but, I have only seen Sandy and Tom. Tom is my councilier.

He walk's in the office. " Hi Storm right on time is Lucy meeting you today ". I nod.

 " Hi Tom, yes she is ". He nod's and then we walk to the counciling room.

The room is cozy, it has white wall's with cozy chair's to sit in, there is also a book shelf with book's about how to mange self harming.

Which you can borrow, there are also poster's and poem's telling you your special.

The session start's the same as alway's how are you ?, How has you day been that sort of thing before he start's asking the harder question's and talking about my past.

" Okay Storm let's talk about your harming today, how many time's have you cut since, I saw you last week and remember, there is no right or wrong answer ". I nod.

I don't want him to know it's kind of personal but, I know he is here to help me, so I need to tell him.

" Nearly every day Tom. I just feel so low and this make's me feel better ". It does but I know it will do no good in the long run. I don't like wearing short sleeve's because of the cut's and scar's

" I want you to try and reduce the amount of cutting you are doing ". I nod. " Okay ". As the session continue's he explain's what he want's me to do, he tell's me to keep a diary of my day's.

I should also say that Tom pefer's first name's as he say it keep's our meeting's more relaxed and casuasl not stuffy.

He is quite good looking for a conucilier he is, I would say 6"2 in height with dark hair and a dark bearda bit on the tubby side but friendly and funny at time's.

Tom's pov ( councilier)

I have made some suggest's to Storm about how better to cope with her self harming, there is no time limit to how long this will take. I have been seeing her for three week's and she is doing well. All we can do is take it one step at a time.

We have talked about her Mother's death a little but, mostly about her Father and why does he hit her all the time.

The feeling's she has about her Mother's death will haunt her forever but, in time she will learn to live with it but, the pain will never go away.

We are going to have to work on her trust and self worth, she believe she deserve's the beating's she is getting from her Father.

She has also talked about this boy Armand she has met and how he make's her feel happy but, she is afraid to let him to close and she is confused about her feeling's for him.