So cute...... I'm going to play with him to wake him up.

I was about to lift up my Misaki's shirt but stopped when I remembered that I wasn't supposed to do anything sexual to him.

Damn....... It's not fair.......

I sighed and decided to scoop up my sleeping Misaki into my arms and carried him up the stairs and into our apartment.

Nine months...... And it hasn't even been a complete day yet......

This is really going to suck not being able to suck on my Misaki......

I was tempted to toss my Misaki onto the bed but decided against it and carefully plopped it onto it instead.

Can't do anything that would risk the child's health.... If something happened Misaki would probably blame himself and never get over it.....

Now that I think about it..... The child IS made from me and Misaki.... Meaning that if my father knew....

I grimaced at the thought of my father finding out, he's always been against Misaki, so I wouldn't have put it against him to try to use my Misaki against me and put stress into the boy.

"Misaki...... I'll protect you"

I murmured as a trailed a finger along my Misaki's jaw, smiling slightly then he hummed in his sleep.

So many factors could end up causing you a lot of pain Misaki...... to be honest.... It scares me, there's chances that I could lose you......

But if I force you to get rid of the.... No our child, you'd end up hating me and you'd also leave me, without listening to me anyway....

I'd rather be by your side and do my best to protect you......

"Baka..... Usagi...."

I ruffled my love's soft chocolaty locks as he murmured in his sleep, a little flattered that he was dreaming about me.

I raised a brow it how my Misaki got a little 'problem in his sleep', I chuckled and left him, knowing that if I tried to help him, I probably wouldn't be able to hold myself back and could accidentally harm him.

He's going to have to deal with his problem by himself...... though that doesn't mean that I won't secretly watch him as he does so.....

I walked towards my study to check on how far I was on my manuscript, wanting to distract myself from my Misaki's tempting state.

Misaki POV

I yawned and blinked open my eyes, hissing at the sudden light before closing them. When my eyes had adjusted I realized that I was in me and Usagi's shared bed.

I guess that I had fallen asleep in the car and Usagi brought me in.

I stretched my arms before realizing my little 'problem' blushing when I remembered my dream.

That Baka Usagi..... Who does he think he is for entering my dreams?......

I covered my face with one of the pillows in embarrassment.

I can't have Usagi help..... If have to explain but then he'd rub it in my face that I was dreaming about him......

I guess I'll have to deal with it myself.....

I sat up and walked towards the bathroom to relieve myself of my problem, when I released I sighed in content. I turned around and froze when I made contact with lavender orbs.

"..........."

"That was perfect Misaki..... why don't you do that when we sleep together or use those skills on me?..... It's not fair"

I gaped at my silver haired lover in embarrassment.

"BAKA USAGI!!!!"

I yelled as I ran out the bathroom door, towards my room once I got over my shock.

Me: that's le end of le chappy~~

Misaki: Q.Q jerk.....

Me: *snickers*

Usagi: I thought you were adorable....

Misaki: shut up.....! Baka!

Usagi: *smirks* he's not as innocent as he seems

Me: *nods*

Misaki: leave me alone.....

Me: hehe anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~~~