Military?! Are you freaking kidding me?!! (13)

Now let's hope this is longer :P if not sorry but my brian was dry.

enjoyy!

*******************************

Military?! Are you freaking kidding me?!!  (13)

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the trumpets that rang to wake up the school. I smiled happily. I didn’t have to see Craig in the morning or clean the cafeteria or flip and lock.

I took a quick bath and changed into the hell outfit. I still hated that thing. I walked to the cafeteria along with everyone and when I entered I went in line.

“Hey, Deb, you didn’t come yesterday, what happened?” the lady in charge of the cafeteria asked me. She had that mom complex and liked to take care of everything and everyone in the kitchen.

“I got a new deal.” I said happily. “Now I only have to help you guys after dinner.” I explained.

“Good.” She said nodding. “That old punishment was too much for a growing girl with a big appetite.” I smiled.

I paid my stuff and went to sit on the table next to one of the big windows. I always liked it here. The sun woke me up. Slowly the table started filling with people and the cafeteria buzzed with chat.

I was happily chatting with my friends when Sergeant Craig walked in the room. He stopped a minute to glare at me which made me chuckle. He was one man that lived to see others suffer. Well no more! I was not his entertainment!

When I got to class, the teachers had already been informed about the change in my punishment. Since it was basically impossible to rise from the F I held to a B in no time, I got stuck from extra credit projects form every single subject.

It was a drag. But I had to do it.

Hey, anything to not go back!

It wasn’t hard to stay up in the classes now. I really had to. I started copying everything they said and answered some questions. I even got to understand a math equation!

That was going to be a tricky one. No matter how much I tried math was like a foreign language from mars: impossible.

But the teacher was glad I at least did one exercise right.

The hard part of my day me with training. Two hours of running at the mercy of Sergeant Craig.

I could tell by his smile that he had one hell of a work out planned for today. Brandon walked with me all the way to the field in his know long shorts, a t-shirt and running shoes. I had on dark purple shorts and white tank top with my bright orange running shoes.

“I could spot you from the moon with those shoes!” Craig said when we got closer to him.

“Don’t be jealous.” I said rolling my eyes.

“They hurt my eyes.” Craig said looking down to his pad.

“Then don’t look at them.” I said and skipped to his side. “What tortures have you planned for us?” I tried to peek but he hid it.

“When have I tortured you?” he asked innocently.

I snorted. “You live for the torture.” I said and walked back to Brandon who was standing in that waiting military position. I bumped my hip to his chuckling. He didn’t even move.