Finding Out The Gender

ASHTON

"Come on, Ash! We get to see our baby!" you tug him into the pregnancy center.

"I'm coming, Honey!" he chuckled. You walk to the desk and give them your name.

"Irwin..." the secretary squinted at the screen as she search for your information. "Ahh! Here you are! You're about 5 and a half months so the doc should be able to find the gender today," she smiled. "He'll call you in a bit!"

"Ashton! We'll get to see if we have a baby girl today!" you squeal as you bounce in the hard seat of the waiting area.

"Calm down, Y/N! There's still a chance it's a boy," he reminded you. You frown then grin.

"That's okay! I'll still love him and we can have a girl next time!" you continue bouncing.

"Y/N Irwin?" a man in a white coat with glasses called.

"Here!" you drag Ashton with you.

"I'm Doctor Rogers and I'll be conducting your ultrasound today! Let's get started!" he smiled and led you to a room. You lay on the table and pull your shirt up. "Cold gel," Dr. Rogers warned. You nod and grip your husband's hand as he began moving the remote over your belly. "Here's your baby! Very healthy and growing at a good rate. Heart's beating loud and clear."

"Can we find the gender?" Ash asked, bouncing his leg.

"Let's have a look," he peered at the screen and smiled. "Congratulations! You're having a baby girl!"

"Yes!" Ashton leapt up and pumped his fists while you sob happily.

CALUM

You got your ultrasound and the baby was healthy and growing fast. Calum was happy that you and Baby Hood were healthy and happy.

LUKE

You were in the office sitting on the table with Luke squeezing your hand every few minutes. A middle aged woman in a lab coat walked in. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm Doctor Evalyn Walters and I'll be assisting you through the rest of your pregnancy. Let's go ahead and find the genders!" she smiled. You smile back and lay back. Luke pulled your shirt up and kissed your belly then your lips.

"I love you," he murmured, before turning his attention to the screen. Evalyn smiled again as she applied the cold gel.

"They're very active in there! Let's hope they settle down a bit so I can see," she chuckled as one of the twins kicked at the remote. You rub the top of your belly gently and felt them stop. She moved the remote around and took a picture of the screen. "So Baby A on the right is a girl and Baby B on the left is also a girl! Congratulations!" she grinned.

"I have three baby girls to protect now," Luke kissed your tears of joy.

MICHAEL

"Y/N, Babe! Wake up! We'll see our babies today!" Michael shook you gently. You groan and glare at him before sitting up.

"Mikey it's not until 10," you whine, glancing at the 8 on your digital clock.

"You need a relaxing bath while I make breakfast!" he helped you out of bed and into the bath. You smile up at him.

"I'm excited! I want to know who keeps kicking my bladder in the middle of the night," you huff. He chuckled and pecked your forehead.

"Relax. I'll be back soon," he left. You lay back and pour water over your belly.

"You're not morning people either hmm?" you receive a small push against your ribs in response. About 30 minutes later, Michael helped you out of the tub and dried you off. You pull on a blue maternity shirt with some maternity jeans. "Honey, I'll need to go shopping again soon," you frown. He rubbed your belly.

"We can go when we go shopping for these three," he promised. You eat breakfast then drive over to the clinic.

"Hi! I'm Nurse Molly and I'll be giving your ultrasound today!" a bubbly brunette said. "Please lie down and pull your shirt up." You obey and shiver at the cold gel. "You are about 5 months so let's look at the genders. I see Baby A is a boy, Baby B is a girl, and Baby C is a boy! Congratulations!"

"Two boys and a girl! Two boys and a girl! Y/N we have a princess and two princes!" Michael kissed you happily.