Cravings

ASHTON

"Babe, I'm home!" you hear Ash lock the door. Y/N, I was thinking about visiting mum and- what the hell are you eating?" he stared at the food in your bowl.

"Chocolate chips in Vegemite," you shrug, taking another bite. He shook his head and knelt in front of you.

"Baby,  you're hungry for the strangest things, aren't you?" he rubbed your bump and sighed. "At least you like Vegemite."

CALUM

"Calum, can you make me some chili? And some eggs?" you hug him from behind and kiss his shoulder blade.

"Sure, Love. Are you having cravings again?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," you nod.

"Go ahead and take a bath and I'll bring you dinner in bed," he kissed you and nudged you towards the stairs. You obey and lay in the bath for thirty minutes before dressing in one of Calum's shirts. You had just sat down in the bed when Calum arrived with your food.

"I love you," you say with a stuffed mouth.

"I love you more," he chuckled.

LUKE

You wake up in the night with a craving for banana split ice cream and there wasn't any in the freezer so you shuffle back upstairs to your room. "Luke! Luke, wake up!" you shake him. He sits up quickly and looks at you.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he demanded.

"We don't have banana split ice cream and I really really want some," you whine.

"We have some, Baby. I put it in the fridge so it would be easier for you to eat," your husband put you in the bed and tucked you in before leaving the room. He returned with a large bowl of ice cream and some lemon tea.

MICHAEL

"Mikey, can I have some fries and a strawberry pie," you ask him as you go through a McDonald's drive thru.

"Of course! Anything for my babies," he pecked your lips before ordering.