Chapter 27

UNEDITED

 Vanessa's POV

I woke in a room with my hands tied behind my back. I was a bit disoriented, so I didn't open my eyes but I could fell some chains. They must be amateur or complete idiots. These chains could never hold me. I could break out of them easily, but then what I have to think of something they could just injected me with whatever they did and I could just end up back here.

I decided to open my eyes to look to see the rest of my situation. When I had my eyes open and they adjusted, I saw someone was on the phone. They had their back to me but I had a good guess who it could be and I was not happy about it.

I started to listen into the conversation.

"Yeah, we got the girl..., no there wasn't much trouble..., we just lost one guy but we cleaned up the mess..., don't worry she should be unconscious still..., no she is in the room..." the person said and he turned around to face me. My worst thoughts were confirmed. It was Kyle on the phone and he was the one that kidnapped me.

"Hold it, she is up. I got to go call you later," he said and hung up. He had a smirk on his face.

"So you're finally up," he said

"Looks like it, what do you want?" I asked bluntly

"Straight to the point I see," he said walking towards me

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked

"Well, a friend of mine asked me to. They said that it was in my best interest to do this for them. See they saw that you were weird around the prince, and started to notice little things, he did a little research and figured out that you two were probably mates." He said.

"How?" I asked, even I had no clue that we were mates until tonight so how did they even know.

"They have their ways. So once his theory was confirmed, with that little kiss you shared. It was you he sent us to get," he continued

"But why?" I asked I was planning to continue the helpless prisoner a bit more just to get more details.

"So he can get Jason, and the kingdom. If they have you, then Jason has no choice but to come and rescue you," he said. I scuffed at that, well who ever they were they were in for a surprise.

"So you kidnapped me for what reason? What could you get from this? Power? Money?" I asked

"My mate, they promised to bring her back. I could see her again and hold her." He said

"She is not coming back," I said simply

"What do you know?" he spat at me

"I know how it feels to get you heart broken by your mate," I said

"That I have to thank Natalie for some time, if you wouldn't have run to the lake by yourself we wouldn't of have that opening and a lot more would have been killed trying to get you," he said. Natalie just the sound of her name makes me want to kill her. That b*tch sweet and perky one moment and then making out with your guy.

I got so angry I couldn't hold it in any more. She pushed me over the limit. This f*cking night or day just keeps getting worse and worse by the minute. I transformed there and then into my demonic form. Yee pee, twice in two weeks this has to be a record. He was shocked to see me change into my alternate form. Serves him right, I thought.

I broke the chains to little pieces and started to walk up to him. Today he dies, and that was for sure. I felt bad a tiny bit but he should have known better then to take me on. Love makes people do crazy things. I ripped out his throat and then tossed him across the room. It hit the door and broke thorough.

Some guys where standing out side of the door and came in to attack me, I tried to open my wings but that was all I could do. I couldn't flap them at all and I don't know how far from the castle I am. I guess that serum wasn't put of my system completely yet. Oh, well I was hoping to minimize the deaths tonight but I guess not.

I made a dagger appear and tossed it at the guy on the right's chest, bullseye. It hit it's mark and took him down. The other one came at me and I kick him square on the chest I made a sword appear and chopped of it's head. He fell to the floor gushing blood. A ran out the door to find three more at the bottom of the stairs.

"How of you are there!" I screamed out in frustration, I wanted to get out of here and was getting tired of all this blood. Since it looked like no more where going to join them, I took out three arrows appear with my bow. They were poisoned with wolfs bane so if I hit their hearts they should die in seconds.

Once I finished killing them, I ran outside and created a fireball. I tossed it at a corner, it started to consume the building, and in seconds, the fire destroyed it. I then opened my wings, it was sometime at night so I knew the castle would be a long ways from here. I lifted into the air flinching every couple of seconds. I got a glimpse in which direction it would be. If I was lucky I could be there in like three hours if I run for like half of it and then the rest I fly.

I decided to start with the running half first. I knew I was getting close when I started to feel a pull towards Jason. I really didn't like that but at least I know that I can't be too far. I decided to start flying the rest of the way there. I was flying until I heard sounds coming from the tree below. My wings then froze when they heard his voice. I started to fall the last thing I remembered before I blacked out, was a girl screaming in fright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, so what do you know think of Kyle. He did it all for his mate. Who do you think was screaming in the forest and what do you think is going to happen to Vanessa next. Keep reading to find out.

REMEMBER TO ...

READ,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT