Chapter 10

UNEDITED

(Vanessa's POV)

I turned around to see where the crash came from. When I did I found shattered glass and seven wolfs standing there and what I was guessing there leader in human form with darts. He shot them at me, Eliza and Jason. Me and Jason got lucky and were able to move in time to get out of the way. Eliza wasn't as lucky and got hit on the arm. I ran over to her and checked that she was still breathing.

"Don't worry she is still breathing. I can help her, but we need to deal with them first." I told him

"Fine" was all I got from him before he turned into a wolf. I was fighting three at once and Jason was fighting two, since he already ripped the throat out of one of theirs.

I took out some silver daggers and changed into a warrior goddess outfit. I only used these when I'm fighting a werewolf. I got one with my dagger in the stomach. He whimpered but died after changing back into human form. I had biochemically engineered weapons. These had living silver when it comes in contact with werewolf blood. When it cuts into one of them pieces fall of. Those pieces multiply like bacteria. Normally it gives them a slow and painful death, if I don't decided to end their life.

I hit the one on the left with a round house kick. After that I lost focus and the one on the clawed at my leg and it got me, but it was not bad enough to take me down. I swiped the other one before going to get him. He fell to the ground and I jumped to the other and sliced his throat. Well at least we have two people to interrogate.

I looked over at Jason and saw that he was taking down his last guy. I wasn't paying attention and the alpha of the rogues attacked me. He knocked me to the ground and I dropped my dagger but the injuries on my leg kept me from tossing him off. He stated growling at me and was about to attack. I started to think this is where I die. That my entire life has lead up to me getting killed by a rogue.

(Jason's POV)

I was surprised by this attack. Normally, they didn't attack during the day or even got into the castle. I finished taking out the last one by ripping out his stomach. I was tired and covered in blood. The last time I saw Vanessa she was holding her own.

I turned my face to check on her again. She was being attacked by their alpha and was pinned under him. I looked to see why she was not fighting back, but my wolf took over. I don't know why, but he just got so enraged by seeing her so defenseless.

I jumped on the alpha to get him away from her. We started circling around each other. He took the incentive and attacked first. I was able to dodge and bit his leg. Now he had a limp and was weakened. He went to attack again and he was too fast. He injured me on my shoulder, but my wolf didn't care all it wanted to do was see him dead. I pounced again and I was about to rip his throat out.

When something flew past my face. It hit the alpha square on the chest and he changed back to human form. I turned around to see where it can from. I saw Vanessa kneeling. She was covered in blood but she still looked gorgeous. I'm guessing at some point she transformed her normal soundness into this warrior like outfit.

I changed back into human form, not caring that I was naked in front of her.

"Here take this" she said blushing and tossing a red cloak to me

"Are you okay?" I asked putting on the cloak

"Yeah just got hurt on the leg, but you aren't. You got injured on the shoulder." She said getting up and walking over to me.

"Yeah it's just a scratch." I played it off

"No it's not!" she told me

"I believe it is compared to my mom's." I told her

She kneeled down in front of her and started healing her. I started to walk to my room. The guards could take care of the mess and we I can give my report in the morning.

"Oh, no your not I'm patching up your wounded." She said walking up behind me

"I'm just fine and don't worry" I told her walking into my room

"Nope, I won't hear it. You wouldn't have gotten hurt if it wasn't for me not paying attention. Now, where is the first aid kit?" she asked walking into my room

"Okay fine it's in the bathroom" I said giving in

She walked into the bathroom and came back with the kit.

"Okay sit on the bed and I'll get started" she said

She took care of my wounded and was very gentle about it. I watched her doing it.

"How often do you do this?" I asked since she was so good at it

"What help out cute guys who risked his life to help me? Not very often" she said trying to make a joke out of my question

"There you go. The medicine that I used won't let you sleep for like a few hours" she said getting up

"Wait," I said well more like my wolf, "Want to continue playing give-one, get-one? To help me pass the time"

"Sure I would love to," she replied so fats I didn't know what to say. We spent a couple hours asking each other questions. It was really fun and we had a great time. I don't know what time it was when we fell asleep. The last thing I remember, before falling asleep, was pulling her into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter had a lot of action and was pretty hard to write. I really hope you guys enjoyed and I'm going to try and update real soon.

REMEMBER TO...

READ,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT.