Chapter 1

UNEDITED

6 years later

(Vanessa's POV)

"OMG!" squealed Linette.

"Calm down, please," I said walking in behind her.

"So this is 'the little house' you decided to buy," she asked looking around. Actually it is not really little. It is a three-story house with  five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a huge living room and kitchen, a gigantic backyard with pool plus other rooms.

"Yes it is," I responded. Which got me a skeptical look from her and she sarcastically replied "Yeah, this is little. So what are you going to do with the house when you have to go take care of your goddess duties?"

"Follow me," I told her while walking up the stairs to my office on the second floor.

 "So open the door," I told her.

"Yeah it looks like an office not a palace," she said looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Move over," I told her bumping her out-of-the-way.

 "Angel palace," I whispered and then the runes I put on the door started glowing. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

"WOW!" she said a bit shocked. Yep where my office used to be now is the entrance to my bedroom in the palace. It was purple and silver all over and ten times more expensive than the one I have down the hall but you don't hear me complaining.

"How?" she asked.

"Well, only those who know the magic door exist can use it. So since you had no clue that the portal was there. It just opened up to my regular everyday office. Also if I want to walk in to my office all I need to say instead of palace is office" I explained.

"Come on, I'll show you the backyard" I said leading her to the backyard. Which I had set up a training area. I also had a pool but there was a lake about a couple of  minutes away.

"This place looks amazing," she says.

"Yeah Li, but you haven't seen the best part yet," I told her.

I unfurled my wings. I always have loved my wings. Since I was a goddess, I had special wings with feathers that started in gold and ended in a light silver color. The feathers looked just like the petals on the rose tattoo that marked me as a goddess, but not just any goddess. I was the goddess of both the moon and the sun. Which one person get's chosen every century or so.

My cousin Linette unfurled her wings which were plain white. Since she was just an ordinary angel. Well, as ordinary as she can be. Linette had the prettiest black hair that after some point started to turn blue and her crystal blue eyes made a good match for her hair. Her personality also made her stand out she could be laughing and having fun and forget about the world around her. Sometimes I wish I could do that.

We took off into the sky. When she saw the view. It left her speechless. I wasn't shocked I knew she was going to love the view as I did. I loved the view from up here and once I saw the view from up here I knew that this was going to be the house I bought. It didn't matter how much it cost the last three years of random high paying jobs I had some money, not enough to say I'm a billionaire but enough to live a modest and enjoyable life.

"I know that's why I picked here. No humans mile around. I can fly when ever I want and this view is just amazing," I told her flying back down and into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE REMEMBER TO...

READ,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT.

The Prince's MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara