Meeting The Family~ Zayn

A/N: I've been really busy from school so sorry for the wait
**
~ warning ⚠️ ~

It was clearly not the first time your have met each other parents considering you were married.

It was only awkward because Zayn has been horny all day touching and biting you.

While stuffing a piece of chicken in your mouth, you felt a cold hand slip into your leggings. You tightly squeeze your legs together trying to rid Zayn's hand from your area. But it didn't faze him. He just fought back.

Eventually, you gave up sitting their awkwardly trying to engage in a conversation. Trisha soon spoke up.

"So when will I be receiving grand kids?" she questioned with that glint in her eyes.

Immediately, everyone's eyes were on you with smile plastered on their faces. It wasn't helping that Zayn's hand was deep in your panties but now you have to speak infront of everyone.

"Yeah when will we have kids?" Zayn smirked as he continued touching you.

You glared at him as he began to smirk enjoying your humiliation.

"Um.... sometime soon hopefully" you smiled at her as everyone nodded going back to their conversations.

Zayn then began to go faster. Somehow he wasn't giving up on his game he was playing but you were.

"Zayn remove your hand" you moaned kicking his shin.

He just chuckled going even faster. You couldn't even deny that you weren't enjoying this. But being in front of his family was just odd .

Right now you were on cloud 11.

But soon you began to get a feeling. Your walls started contracting around his fingers notifying him you were about to go off.

Right before you came, he removed his fingers and brought them to his lips, licking them clean when no one was looking.

He winked at you and proceeded to eat dinner as if nothing happened.

***
Ooooooooooooooof

And should I write more of these?