Theres sex in dis chapter

(Just a warning incase ya didn't read the title it's gonna get dirty, so as they would say, "don't watch this if u young ight"
You won't miss much if you don't read it by the way)

A good while after Kian had slid the engagement ring on Jcs beautiful ring finger the nurse removed his bandage stating he was perfectly fine and ready to go home. As soon as they got back the two of them went into the bedroom kissing roughly and passionately. As they explored eachothers mouths jc only momentarily had to pause the makeout to push kian onto the bed, he then climbed over him and they began to continue their oral exploration. Soon Jc found his lips kissing Kians jawline and exploring further, and he began to peel off Kians shirt earning a small but significant moan of pleasure. Jc smirked at Kian causing him to blush a bit and continued. As he kissed, sucked, and nibbled his way down Jcs chest and stomach Kians moaning grew even louder and he felt a tightness in his pelvis as an erection formed. Jc bit his lip and pull down Kians pants and underwear then felt a swarm of butterflies as he looked down as Kians penis which was pointed practically right at him signaling what it and Kian wanted. Jc looked up at Kian as if to non verbally ask for consent and Kian just bit his lip and nodded. Jc returned the nod and soon found himself giving a blow job, getting an erection as well from just the sound of Kians rather loud moaning. After all was done they just laid there beside eachother, panting. They looked eachother in the eyes and as a smile formed on their faces they both just bursted out in laughter, and sealed their love with one final kiss before soon falling into deep sleep.

A/N
That was very, very, very, very very very VERY embarrassing. XD
But I realized the two of them haven't actually had sex and their now engaged so it seemed necessary. So if you read this I hope you enjoyed haha and yeah...I love you guys so so so so SO much and I hope to never write another sex scene again cause it was embarrassing. Haha but I mean if you guys want me to write another in the future lemme know cause I'll think about it. So...yeah. Love you with all my heart. *kisses you* update ya soooon