"A transfer student... who arrives late. It's quite mysterious.... something's definitely not right here." Ichijo said as he looked out the window. 

"Are you talking about the book you were reading yesterday?" Shiki said as he grabbed the last few sticks and ate them. 

"Looks likes she's really coming... that transfer student," Rima said with a pocky stick in her mouth. Aido finally noticed we were eating his pocky. 

"Hey!! Those were my chocolate pocky! I was going to share them with Lord Kaname!" he whined as Kaname continued to read his book. 

"Sorry that we got to it first," I said with a small laugh.

"Jeez today isn't really going well at all" he pouted. Then we heard a giggle. We all looked over to see a small girl sitting on the desk staring at us. 

"This class seems like fun," she said while giggling. 

"Say shouldn't have class started already?" she asked. 

'You're late..'

I thought as a look at her.

 "Who the hell are you?" Aido said confused. 

"The hell...?" She looked over and jumped towards him. She cupped his cheek and looked at him dead in the eye.

 " Excuse me, boy... you think you can talk that way to me...?" she said as Aido was shocked. Kaname closed his book and spoke. 

" Since you're the new transfer student, all you had to do was introduce yourself first, Maria Kurenai." Maria looked over at Kaname then jumped towards him. 

"If I upset you please forgive me, Lord Kaname!" she said as she took his hand. 

"Oh! I got to meet a Pureblood! I'm so happy!" she said with joy as she held his hand to her cheek. I felt myself tense up as Ruka and Aido looked at her, shocked while Kaname's face showed no emotion.

 "Its a pleasure to meet you..." She then looked and noticed us. 

"Oh, I'm sorry it seems I made everyone uncomfortable..." She giggled. 

"I believe it's best if I leave," she hummed as she jumped down the tables and left.

 "Jeez! What's with her?!" Ruka spoke up in anger. 

"Just relax will ya?" Kain said trying to calm her down. The class was silent and Hanabusa left.

Next Day

The fangirls gathered outside the school building and Yuki was trying to get them to go back to their dorms. Ichijo looked out the window with a bit of surprise. 

"Wow, this is worse than St. Xocolatl day..."

"I agree" I laughed slightly.

"Oh? what's this?" Rima said as she reached and grabbed the piece of paper out of Shiki's pockets. 

"It says 'Please ask me to be your dance partner.'"

"Hmmm... I'll pass you can have it" He said looking away. Then Maria grabbed the paper from Rima. Talking about Shiki being a model.

I sighed and looked out the window and watched the fangirls whine and leave. Then Mr. Yagari walks in. 

"Why aren't you all in your seats? Class is about to start" He then looked at Maria. 

"Now let's begin." he said as he looked away. I sat down and opened my book. I noticed in the corner of my eye someone at the window. I looked over and saw Zero. I was a bit surprised but noticed he was staring at Maria. I wonder if something happened...

---------------------------------

I was walking to Kaname's study room to talk to him but then noticed Ichijo and Maria at his door. Aido was leaning on the wall next to them. 

"This girl. Maria says she feels nervous about sleeping in the dorms." Ichijo said. 

"Also, for the sake of keeping peace in the Night Class...I'd like to leave the dorm for a while" Maria spoke. 

"Huh?" I said to myself as I stood next to Hanabusa. 

"All right. I'll talk to the headmaster." I heard Kaname's faint voice come from the room. 

"Huh? You're allowing it?" Ichijo was surprised and confused. 

"I'm so happy! Thank you so much!" she said excitedly and ran past us. 

"...Hey Aido?" I said as I looked over to him. 

"Hm?" he responded.

 " You've been acting strange since Maria came here...well everyone has been..." I mumbled the last part quietly. But he didn't say anything. 

"Oh! Emi what're you doing here?" He said as he looked over to me and forgot to close Kaname's door. I put a finger over my lips. 

"Shhh you left his door open," I said quietly. For some reason, I didn't want him to know I was here. Well, it was too late already... 

"Oh? Ah! Sorry, Kaname." I heard him chuckle. 

"No, it's alright. there is no need for you to hide, Emi," he spoke gently. I poke my head in the doorway to see him sitting at his desk with a chess board. 

"S-sorry," I said quietly. He smiled kindly at me. 

"Heh. It's alright. If there is anything you want to talk about don't be afraid to come to talk to me." he reminded me. 

"Yes, I know that." I smiled slightly. 

"Well good night Emi," he said with a smile. I blushed softly. 

"Good night K-Kaname..." I notice Ichijo looked a bit surprised when I called him Kaname and smiled. Ichijo knew about me and Kaname being childhood friends since he did come with Kaname sometimes to visit. I noticed Kaname looked a bit happy too. We closed the door and I noticed Aido had left. We were walking back to our rooms then Ichijo spoke. 

"You and Kaname seemed to have grown more close," he said with a bright smile.

 "Huh? what do you mean? To be honest I feel like we drifted apart.  We haven't spoken to each other a lot..." I said quietly. 

" No that's not true. He's actually very happy you're here! It's because he has a lot of things on his mind so he becomes a bit quiet." He told me.

 "I see..." I blushed a little. 

" I could tell that he was happy when you called him by his name only! Ever since you came here he always talked about how he wished you would call him by his name!" He said grinning. "Really?!" I said blushing and surprised. 

"Don't tell him that I told you that ok? Well, I'm going to now! Good night Emi" he said walking down the hall.

 "Good night!" I said as I opened the door and walked into my room.