Maleco looked at her stunned. Before remembering himself and sitting as well.

Lily watched her in wonder, color painting her cheeks a pale pink. Her eyes sparking brightly. A tiny smile erupting before she scurried from the tent, ducking through the door.

Aislinn turned back to look at the Alpha who was now watching her as if she was some type of puzzle he couldn't quite figure out.

"She came with the last group?"

He attempted to hide his surprise but she saw it before he was able to rearrange his expression to that of the calm and collected Alpha. "Yes she did. She is having some trouble adapting after her last pack."

"Hiems." Aislinn said.

"Yes" Maleco confirmed, even though it had been a statement and not a question.

"She'll be okay. She just needs time."

Maleco's mouth opened to speak but before he could, his eyes glazed over. "It seems your guardians are politely declining the offer of accommodations. I'm being informed they have taken up positions around the tent."

Aislinn rolled her eyes at their latest display of over-protectiveness. She was actually slightly impressed and surprised they were willing to stay outside. "If they want to stand in the rain that's their decision."

"Stubborn as*es." Ciera muttered, throwing a smile in Aislinn's direction.

Maleco cleared his throat. "You mentioned having a mate."

"Ugh. Yeah she does and he's the worst." Ciera whined.

Aislinn hid her smile at the comment. "Yes unfortunately I do."

"Unfortunately?" Maleco repeated his eyebrows rising. "Did he travel with you? I would like to introduce myself." He prodded hesitantly.

"No he did not."

"Stupid idiot." Ciera muttered after Aislinn's words.

.

.

"HE WHAT!?" 

To say Alpha George Maleco was not impressed when he heard the condensed and polite series of events that lead to her current predicament, and exactly why he could not only not recognize her wolf but why she was as defenseless as a new-born pup, would be a vast understatement.

"You think you're pissed?" Ciera asked sarcastically. "Try getting drugged and kidnapped by your own pack." Adding a muttered, "Morons" to the end. Which apparently was her new favorite insult for her brother and his minions. Having taken to muttering the word every few minutes under her breath while huffing and rolling her eyes.

"They kidnapped you?!" Maleco roared again. Shooting out of his chair, his body trembling slightly in anger. When he let out a dangerous growl Richard's head popped in through the flap.

"What's going on, are you alright Your Majesty?" His face scanning over her in concern.

"If I were you I'd run." Ciera chirped happily. Both of them ignoring his question. His face scrunched up in confusion before he took in the rest of the tent. His search stopping when he came to Maleco's furious expression. Sensing the anger coming off of him in waves Richard tensed. With deliberate and predatory steps he moved further into the tent. "What happened?" Richard asked, his focus remaining locked on the fuming Alpha in their presence.

"Oh you know, we were just talking about summer footwear. As it turns out Georgie here, isn't a fan of crocs. Not they I can blame him, they are after all foot abominations. No one, and I do mean NO ONE, looks good in those. I mean really? They're practically rubber sponges on your feet? Like come on!" Ciera cried, letting out a mock sigh at the travesty.