Chapter 12: The Meeting

Hunter's POV
A town meeting? What if it's about the ravine? Will we have to move camp?

So many thoughts circling my head. "Alright, Hunter, keep yourself together, stay strong. You can do this". But then Rick spoke up again.

"Let's go inside to discuss this" he said

I felt like I was going to the principals office. Was I in trouble? As we walked in, I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

We all sat down at one large table. I only recognized a few faces. Cameron, Hannah, Rick, and Daryl, and Merle.

"Hunter, I'm sure you know all the folks here" Rick said.

"Um.....well, actually, I do know a few but, I would like to get to know all of you." I said

"Dammit" I thought to my self "now they think I'm kinda shy".

Rick raised his eyebrows. I don't know what he thinks is so funny.

We went around the table saying names.

"I'm Shane" said a tall, dark haired man.

"I'm Andrea" said a blonde, tall, woman.

The woman next to her looked similar. They could be sisters. I wasn't quite sure.

"I'm Amy" said the woman looking a tad like Andrea.

"I'm Dale" said the bearded old man

"I'm Carl" said a young boy sitting next to Rick

"I'm Lori" said a beautiful woman sitting next to Rick and Carl.

"I'm Glenn" said the Asian man carrying a messenger bag.

"Well, Hunter, I guess you know everyone's name now. That goes for you too, Hannah, Gabby and Cameron"

Why'd he single me out first? Was he into me? I thought he was married to Lori. I mean, I'm into beards and stuff, but Ricks just not my type.

I'm totally into Daryl though. He's so sexy. My panties drop when I see him.

"Alright, does anyone know what this meeting is about?" Rick asked

We all shook our heads.

"You may all know, there was a tornado yesterday night. This was not caused naturally. Something about the zombies presence is making it happen."

We were all in shock. But how did he know this? There was no computers or power and all books have all been destroyed by the zombies.

"And, as most of you may have seen, the tornado created a ravine with many ritches. However, more zombies have been discovered underground. And there only coming faster. The only way we can escape is, we have to move."

I was thinking, "crap crap crap crap crap noooo". Like c'mon, I just unpacked. I love this place. We're gonna lose everything. The only thing we can bring are the trailers.

"Since we are moving, those who have two trailers have to give one up to Cameron, Gabby, Hunter, or Hannah".

Thank god. I wont lose any of my stuff. The only thing I'll lose is the houses and the view. I suppose nothing lasts forever.

"So, we will have to leave early tomorrow morning. Get yer rest." Rick said.

Sh*t.