(OLD) Chapter 3

(Hey Guys! I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in forever because school is back and it is starting to get complicated with all of the homework that I have to do. As an apology I have put a song up at the top. Please listen to it. I really like it and I hope you like it as well. Any ways, ON WITH THE STORY!!!!! BTW I'm not dead, YAY!)

I hear yelling in the kitchen. Flora and Crystal are both gone but Star is knocked out like a log. Typical for Star. I made sure to carefully walk around Star with out waking her up. I walked into the kitchen with bright eyes, ready for the new day.

"Flora calm down." Crystal was talking to Flora in the most comforting voice I have every seen her do.

"No! I am allowed to go out and enjoy the fresh air. I wasn't allowed to do this last month and I'm not allowed to do it now. Why?! I ask you WHY!?" Flora had her tail spiked up to the top and her face rose red with anger. I've only seen Chili be that angry before. "I want to go outside, and I can protect myself form any stupid trainers that try to catch me!"

"Flora go to your room" My mother looked sternly at Flora, her tails burning hot that i could feel the heat from across the room. Flora's eyes teared up and were falling to the floor in rythm with the wind outside. My dear sister turned and ran straight into her room, possibly waking up Star at the same time.

(Aura's POV *ONLY ONCE!*)

I saw as Flora ran past Eevee with tears in her eyes. I was worried. If Eevee did not evolve soon, then Diamond would be upset. Had had proimised her that I would do my best to try and evolve all of her kids. But they will know that I am not their mother, sooner or later.

(Back to Eevee's POV!)

I could see my mother was in a complete different world. She seemed as if nothing but her thoughts mattered. I slowly walked up to her, hoping that she would say yes to my question.

"Mom?" I looked up at my mom who snapped out of her thoughts with a sad look in her eyes.

"Oh eevee! I didn't see you there. What is it?" I clenched my mouth shut and slowly gathered my breath to speak.

"Mom. Do you think I could go outside to the medow to practice my moves?" My mom looked at me with a confused look, as if she was trying to see if that was what I was really going to go do. She just looked at me for a while and then spoke.

"Eevee. I will allow you to go into the medow to train. But if you run into a trainer or another wild pokemon, run. Run straight home and tell me everything that happened. I will then take care of it." I smiled at my mom happy that she understood. I needed to train in order to evolve. I started out the door when Moonlight ran into me.

"Eevee, where are you off to? I thought mom never let you out of the house." I gleamed at Moonlight and smiled.

"Moonlight! Remember when you said that you would help me evolve? Well mom is allowing me to go to the medow to train. Do you think you can help me?" I gave the biggest poutty face I could make and shot directly at Moonlight.

"Eevee. You do know that I would help you either way you don't have to make a pouty face in order to have me help you." Moonlight looked at me with a smile. I smile back at Moonlight and we both decided to walk to the meadow.

We didn't see any other Pokemon around so we decided to go straight to training. Moonlight let me go first so I use and sand attack, easily lowering his accuracy.Moonlight came and hit me with an immediate Shadow Ball yet it was a Ghost type moves so it did nothing against me. He obviously was just going easy on me. I ran around him for a bit, hoping that would confuse him. But moonlight didn't turn around in circles to try and aim for me. I knew that he knew what I was up to. but he is in a surprise now. I continued to run faster and faster until I was almost as fast as Zap. I consintraded all of my strengths to my sand attack and unleashed it. The power of the sand attack and my speed made a small sand storm, causing damage and accuracy loss. I stopped and saw that Moonlight didn't move at all. I watched and listened, Moonlight won't be able to fool me. I heard Moonlight running at a fast pace. I turned around to see moonlight crash into me, sending me into my own sand storm. The umbreon that was below me the whole time was just moonlight's double team. It vanished along with my sand storm. Before moonlight could send an attack, I felt something small hit me. All I could see was a beam of red light as I shrank down inside a capsule. I heard it's what trainers call pokeballs. I saw button at the top of the pokeball that was flashing white. I figured it was my chance to escape from this death trap. I ran in circles to boost my speed and shot directly up the walls. I jumped at high speed and touched the button with my nose.

I came out of the small pokeball with a white flash as the sun blinded me. I looked around to see a trainer in a fancy suit running into a small limo. The boy started to cry when he saw that I escaped the pokeball. Moonlight stood next to me with a piece of the boys fabric in his mouth.

"Eevee as soon as I saw the pokeball hit you, I immediately ran after the boy who threw it. I tore a piece of his clothing off, but I made sure not to tear the kid to shreds." I looked up at moonlight and saw the sdun go down in front of us. "Let's go home. I'll report about what happened and then we will go train some where a little safer from stupid trainers." Moonlight will never change. Always protective. We both walked slowly home to enjoy the sky that was tinted a blue-red. I was lucky. If I was beaten up and more, that prissy boy would have caught me. Then I started to think about what I would be able to evolve into. I had always adorded my mother nine luxerious tails. I think she said that it was a sun stone she used to evolve. Time to ask crystal a favor.

--------------------

End of chapter 3