"no problem. what happened to the pup!?" he asked then sat down in a chair. 

" the pup has a broken leg. but one of his eyes is blue and the other is emerald green. I think i might want to adopt it." i said looking at him.

" i think you should. We could use a bit of excitement in our  house, but there is already to much excitement!!" Shawn said and i giggle. 

" did you get that second dance ready?" he asked.

" half done. i went to Starbucks and a as i was heading back to the studio i saw the most cutest pup ever!!" i said smiling 

-A few hours pass-

" the male pup is ok. We put a cast on his left leg and he is free to go home, but considering he is a stray he is going to the animal shelter. Unless you want to adopt it."  the vet asked me . 

" ya i would like to adopt him" i said.  the vet put the pup on the floor and it ran up to me and started rubbing on  my leg. It warmed my heart. i picked him up. 

" im going to name you Toulouse" i said hugging him.

" do you like that name?!?" i asked Toulouse. He barked. 

Shawn giggled. 

"do you like that name?!?" i asked Shawn.

" its perfect" Shawn said putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. 

" you guys are such as cute couple!!" the lady at the front desk said.

" ummm were not a couple.." i said blushing.

"oh sorry" she said looking a bit embarrassed. 

" its ok " shawn said. 

i filled out some paper work and left to go home. 

i had Toulouse in my lap.

' you know we would make a cute couple." Shawn said breaking the silence. 

SHAWN!!" i scream and slap his arm playfully. 

" what its true.." he said petting Toulouse. 

"hmm.." i said shrugging my shoulders. 

" i dont know what the other guys are going to think of Toulouse.!!" i said. 

" they'll love him" he said. 

we pulled up to the house and Shawn opened the door with his keys.

" HEYY GUYSS WERE HOME!!"I yell. 

" hey Ari- whos that cute little pup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Matt said grabbing Toulouse. 

" Dude theres another cute thing in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!" nash yelled and ran over to Matt.

" Dude this the second cutest thing i have ever seen!!!!!!" Jack g said.

" i told you they would like Toulouse!!" shawn said in my ear. 

" ya you were right!!" i said. 

" what his or her name?!?!?" Carter yelled.

" His name is Toulouse!!" i said going over to them . 

" why does he have a cast on his leg?!?!?" taylor asked.

" i found him in front of the studio and his leg was broken.

"oh." Matt said and continued playing with Toulouse. 

"im going to go to sleep." i said and head upstairs. 

" LOOK TOULOUSE IS FOLLOWING ARI!!!!! " Sammy screamed.

I turn around and see Toulouse following me. It was so cute. i picked him up and took him in my room. i changed and picked up Toulouse and cuddled with him. 

Hey babes did you like this chapter!?!?

instagram: krisona1977

Twitter: krisona1977

love you babes please read my other books !!!!!!!!!