Murray

Murray was bored today. He was always bored nowadays. He used to say that crushing and breaking stuff was always fun.

But it was always fun when he doing it with his brothers around.

He sure missed those days. But he couldn't complain about anything. Bentley was still around, and he was still looking for Sly. Being the amazing thinker that he is, Murray was sure that Bentley would definitely find him sooner or later.

It was a Friday. Murray smiled as drove to the hideout. He always went there for the weekendss, spending time with Bentley and at times the rest of the gang was refreshing.

Today though, for some reason he felt extra chipper. Like something good was going to happen. So he rushed over to Bentley's at the hideout.

___________________

Bentley was busy.

He was doing his usual research on some Egyptian thingamabob and Murray wasn't even keen on it.

Though, he was getting bored. RUMBLE. And.....hungry

So he went back down and saw, to his amazement, that Bentley was still inspecting that thing...so Murray, out of sheer curiosity, decided to have a closer look at it.

It seemed....old....and dull.....and boring. Heck, even that funny scribble looked weird and made it look worse. What was soo great about this?

"Li...Lizard? This is Pecking Duck." Murray read the scribble out loud, Bentley jumped with a start at the sudden interruption, but paused as he heard Murray. "Hmm...The Murray finds it interesting."

"Y-Yeah....you....wow...." Bentley began to stammer as he read it as well, and realizing that it was the second time that day he had read it, not realizing it the first time.

"Umm Bentley? Are you OK?" Murray asked, seeing Bentley all shakey and jittery was quite unusual.

"Yes. Oh Murray! You have no clue what this means!"

As though a fuse was lit, Murray's eyes sparkled, "Its SLY! He called you that didnt he! Its him? Arre we gonna get to him?"

Bentley nodded, too excited to speak.

"Yes.  But first I need to make a few calls." and with that, Bentley left, leaving the big pink guy to his thoughts.

Murray smiled. It was good to be useful in times like this. Even Sly once commented on how Muray could be way more wiser and observant at times....

...it always made him swell with joy. His two buds always appreciated him, and he was glad that soon they'd all be reunited.

Afterall, weren't they a family? One for all and all for one?