Chapter 6. The very first Team.

Start from the beginning

"Good Morning Sasuke-kun." Sasuke just looked at Sakura. Annoyance dancing in his eyes. "Can I sit beside you?"

His eyes travelled to mine for a second and with that, his eyes said : Come back here. Now.

Ino went over saying that she is the one who is going to sit beside Sasuke then other girls in the class came over too and started arguing.

"How annoying." Sasuke whispered more to himself.

"I know, right." I agreed, sitting beside him and he smirked a little. Naruto suddenly went in front of him and stared.

"Naruto! Stop staring at Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shouted at him and looked at me. "And Nami! Who told you to sit over there?"

"This is my seat." I told her and they suddenly became quiet. "What's with your faces?" One of the girls pointed behind me. I looked at it and...

Sasuke and Naruto kissed! Lips to lips! They separated and their faces disgusted at each other.

My eyebrows twitched as I stared at them both.

"Are both of you gay--" Before I can finish the question, they glared at me and silenced me with a "NO!"

The girls gave off this deadly-aura and cracked their knuckles and beat Naruto up.

I felt goosebumps on my arms. I feel like someone is watching us. I looked at the ceiling, or where I felt someone watching us and squinted my eyes. I hoped to find something but just shrugged and gave my attention back to the beat-up Naruto.

I am seating beside Hinata, seeing that Sakura took over my seat. Iruka-sensei arrived minutes later and ordered us to be quiet and he will announce the team.

"Fangirls." I muttered.

"N-nami-chan.. a-are you saying something?" Hinata asked shyly.

I smiled at her. "Nah. It's nothing."

"Next, Team 7." Iruka sensei announced. "Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke."

"Team 8 will be Hyuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba and Aburame Shino."

"Hina-chan! You're teammates with Kiba and Shino! Congratulations!" I cheered, shaking her and grinning.

"Umm.. y-yeah." She smiled back. I nodded and went back on listening. Now. I wonder who'll be my teammates.

"Team 10 will be Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Chouji," Iruka-sensei started. Pick me next! Pick me next!

"and Yamanaka Ino. That will be for all the teams."

I slumped back to my chair as my name wasn't called.

My head jerked up as I realized what Iruka-sensei said.

"Hey! Iruka-sensei! What about me? You didn't call me yet!" I waved my arms crazily in the air to prove my point.

"Now, now. I'm not finished. There is an odd numbers of graduates this year. So one of the teams will have four members." Iruka sensei looked at me. "Koizumi Nami, you will be a member of Team 7."

"Hmm.. Hina-chan, who's on Team 7 again?" I asked her.

"It's N-Naruto-kun, S-sakura-chan and S-Sasuke-san." She answered and stuttered on her own words.

"Really?! Thanks Hinata!" I looked behind, where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were sitting and grinned at them.

Iruka-sensei said that we will meet our senseis later in the afternoon. Until then, we were dismissed and have the rest of the time for ourselves.