" My gazes were too charmful for you to love..?", asked Sehun smiling.

" Well.. You're the first one who made me believe about love gazes. I could never understand why eyes can mention love .. until I met you..", said Sulli. Sehun couldn't stop smiling after hearing her sweet and meaningful words.

" By the way, .. do you remember the day when I almost fainted in front of you..?", asked Sulli.

" Yes.. You were crying at that time, right? ... I thought Suho made you cry again..", said Sehun.

" No. It's not because of him, but because of you.", said Sulli smiling a bit.

" Why me?"

" That day, one of my friend in your class told me .. you were dating Suzy.. At that time, I felt my world dark suddenly .. because of that bad news. .. I cried many time since that day and .. realized what is love for the first time in my life.. ... By the way, did you really date Suzy?", asked Sulli.

" .. Yes..", Sehun lied because he wanted to see her jealous face.

" Oh..", but Sulli didn't budge at all for his trap.

" What? Aren't you jealous?", asked Sehun surprisingly towards the calm girl.

" Why would I? .. Now, you're together with me.. I'm enough with that you love me now.. I don't want to meddle with your past..", said Sulli. Sehun felt satisfied for the good-temper of his girlfriend.

" I'm just kidding.. I didn't date her.. It was just the rumors.. I've kept my faith on you since when I started to love you..", said Sehun that made Sulli smiled more. To be honest, she felt jealous to Suzy although she didn't show it.

" You know.. how much I felt tired just to forget you? .. I had done many things and found many reasons to forget you since I knew we couldn't be together.. .. One of them was Krys.. She earsed all my pains..", said Sulli. Yes.. Krystal was a good friend for her. They loved each other more than their own siblings. But now, their friendship was broken because of a boy.

" ..Sorry .. You two became like that just because of me..", said Sehun squeezing her hand a bit.

" No.. It's not because of you.. It's just fate.. The fate didn't allow our friendship to be permanent..", said Sulli.

" Since when I started to come into her life, I could see how much she loves you even from her manners towards you..", said Sehun. Sulli smiled a bit when she remembered their old, peaceful friendship.

Krystal slowly opened her eyes when the sun light passed through the window of the room. The first thing what she noticed every morning was the empty bed next to her bed. She got up and walked towards the bathroom like a zombie. While she was brushing her teeth, she noticed that Sulli's toothbrush was still there.

While she was preparing for her breakfast, she remembered the image of her bestfriend who was cooking her meals everyday. Although they both can cook well, Sulli was the one who cooked most of the time since Krystal was a liitle lazy girl. She didn't wake up until Sulli woke her up.

But now, she's lonely in the sharing house which remained the memories of her bestfriend.

" We're flesh and skin, Ssul.. I'm the skin and you're the flesh.. When the skin and flesh separate, the flesh can be happy in a short time because of the new skin. .. But the old skin was slowly dry and .. finally die.. I'm now the dry skin when you're the happy flesh with your new skin...", Krystal murmured herself while staring at the glass of milk for her breakfast.

Krystal decided to go out for her dinner since she didn't want to cook. She went to a restaurant which can see the night scenery of Seoul. But she realized that she picked up the wrong place when she saw Sehun and Sulli entered the restaurant.

While Sehun and Sulli were about to finish their meals, Sehun excused himself to go to the restroom. But in reality, he wanted to surprise Sulli.

" Excuse me? Please let me sing for my girl for a moment...", said Sehun who was now sitting in front of a piano. After the light had spotted on Sulli, all of the customers cheered for the lucky girl, except the one who was standing a bit far from the stage, with the bleeding heart.

Krystal already decided to leave but when she heard Sehun's announcement, she didn't know why her feet stuck on the floor. The two girls looked at the boy who was playing the piano to start his song. He sang 'Always' by Huh Gak for Sulli.

*Please play the video and imagine the lovely scene.*

When the song was about to end, Sehun walked towards Sulli. When the song ended, he kneeled down in front of Sulli and took out something from his coat.

" Will you marry me, Choi Sulli?", asked Sehun offering the simple diamond ring to Sulli. Sulli felt really touched and her heart fluttered because of his actions. But her heart beat changed into the asphyxia when she saw Krystal standing and looking at them with sorrow. She looked back to Sehun and found he was looking at her with the hopeful eyes.

Sulli didn't want to break Sehun's hope but how about Krystal?? If she accept Sehun's proposal, she would already break Krystal's heart. But if she thinks about her bestfriend, she would already break Sehun's heart. What should she do???

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P ;-) :-)