Nicole Arbour

You're so ratchet with your CVS purple chalk hair strip. Honestly you are so bad with your makeup the point of contouring is for it to not look like they're brown fucking stripes on your face. Also, since you're judging people I'm going to judge you.
1. When all know you're showing your boobs for a reason...(slut....)
2. Honestly, who did your makeup? The Walmart makeup guru? Your makeup (like I said) looks like they're white dots inside your tear ducts and you look like a zebra tried to contour their face.
3. Pretty sure that's not your actual talking voice but okay, sound like an old lady who's smoked for 50 years.
4. Why are you so hyper there is really know need too.
5. People don't just choose to be fat.
6. You're hair is honestly so greasy and ratchet, brush and wash that shit.
7. Nice tan you got there where did you buy the tanner? The 99 cent store?
8. Honestly who are you to call someone fat when your arms jiggle (lmao)
9. You only have 1k+ so I wouldn't even be starting shit
10. Honestly to have the balls to post it then blocking people on Twitter and disabling the comments makes you look like a pussy ass little bitch. Honestly you insult people and you are trying to cause drama but then when you make it you're like, "0h mEy gUrD i DiDnT eSk 4 tHiS1!1!". Honestly, bullshit. Goodbye.