3

"I'm going to miss you so much honey," Aunt Kayla hugged me crying. 

"I'll miss you too Aunt Kayla," I said pulling back from the hug.

"I can't believe i'm saying this but, I will miss you so much," Gemma said engulfing me in a hug. 

I walk over to Mia and give her a hug as well. "I'll miss you Mia." 

"I'll miss you too," Mia smiled sadly "We'll see you in two months."

I nod and smile at them. 

"Flight to London Boarding now, I repeat Flight to London boarding now," The attendant said over the loud speaker. 

"Ok, I better get going," I said picking up my suitcases. Mia and Gemma made me pack all the stuff we bought from the three shopping trips. "I'll call you." 

I walked to the boarding area and turned around and waved goodbye to the only family I have left. I'm seriously going to miss them.

-------------____________----------------_____________------------------_____________----------------

I walked into the apartment and placed my bags down instantly. It was amazing. I had never seen a better apartment in my whole entire life. It was a 4 bedroom apartment, fully furnished with two private parking spaces. Gemma, I knew I shouldn't have left it up to her to rent the apartment.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and pressed on Gemma's name to video call. She picked up after three rings. 

"Hey!" She smiled into the camera "How's the place."

"Hi!" I smiled back "The place is beautiful. It's better than I ever imagined. It's really big. Dude it's has like 4 bedrooms and two parking space. So bloody cool. Thank you so much."

"What?" She looked confused "I never booked a 4 bedroom apartment, with two parking spaces."

"What the hell?"

I heard a knock on the door. Shit, who the hell is that. 

"Gemma i'll call you back," I said ending the call. 

I edged towards the door and opened it. "Hello, can  help you?"

Outside stood a young woman who looked like she was in her late twenties.

"Yes, I'm looking for Miss Laura Sharpes," she said beaming at me. 

"Um, that's me," I said not opening the door completely. "Who are you?"

"Oh, how rude of me," she said "I'm Melanie Cinno, your assistant." 

"M-my what?" I said dumbfounded 

"Your assistant," She says smiling "I help you balance your school, social and financial life."

"I think you must have the wrong person," I say trying to be as nice as possible. "Who hired you?" 

"That was Mr-" She began

"Me," A voice from behind her spoke. The figure stepped out from behind her.

"Dad," I whispered barely enough for him to hear.

"Yes, Lozza it's me," He said walking up next to Melanie. "Aren't you going to let me in?"

"Oh yeah," I said opening the door further so my father can walk in. 

"Melanie go get your stuff," He said walking in to the apartment. 

"Yes sir," She nodded and walked away. 

"Why are you here?" I say looking at the ground. "Who told you I was here?"