Laura's Diary Entry

Hey Diary, 

It's been a week since I told Aunt Kayla, that I am moving to London. Tomorrow is the day I move. I spoke to my therapist yesterday, she said I was doing very well and that I seemed happier. However that happened. My life is still shitty, but i'm working on it. 

Mia and Gemma are being really nice to me. Maybe it's because i'm leaving and their happy, or it's just the way they say sorry for treating me like shit for the past two years. Gemma took me shopping on Saturday. Mia took me shopping on Monday after school and my aunt Kayla took me shopping on Tuesday After school. Lets just say, I know that shopping center like the back of my hand. 

I told Britney I was leaving on Saturday. She left at lunch to buy me a goodbye cake. I still feel bad for not getting her anything. 

Also I did some more research on Levi. Nothing.

It was like someone took down all the information that was previously on the web. All the news articles about the child that ran away from rehab. There was nothing. So I went to His therapist's house to inquire about the articles. Turns out he went mad, and moved to America for his treatment. It was the weirdest thing. There was no Levi Sharpes anywhere. 

Tomorrow, I'll be closer to finding Levi. I won't rest until I do.

Until next time 

Goodnight.