Fighting.

Luke's POV

I was sitting in the game room waiting for Ashton and Calum.

They were supposed to be back by now so we could go to Nandos but they probably just got caught in traffic. Oh well.

Pulling out my phone I decided to check Twitter, my phone was going off like crazy.

Then I saw it. Someone tweeted on my account.

And that someone decided to give my number out to everyone that sees it. Management is going to be furious.

I stormed up the stairs knowing Michael had to have done it. He was the only one who knew my password.

Barging into his room I slammed him up against the wall and started hitting him.

"You fucking cunt! Why the fuck would you give my number out to everybody!" I kept screaming and yelling at him until he started fighting back.

We rolled on the ground and he eventually pinned me to the floor, he punched me square in the nose and I could feel it start bleeding.

"It's not like it matters anyway! No ones ever
Gonna call YOU ! You fucking bitch!"
Michael screamed as we started fighting again. 

A few seconds later i felt someone pull me away from Michael and looked up to see Ashton. Oops.

"What the hell are you two doing!"

"He starte..."

"No I didn't you gave out my pho.."

"ENOUGH!" I looked at Ashton and Calum they both looked pissed.

They both dragged Michael and I to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Michael looked scared, and to be honest I was to.

"Don't think we didn't hear your little fight and what you called each other." Calum said through clenched teeth.

They made us sit on the counters and were
going through the drawers.

After a few seconds they pulled out to bars of soap. Shit.

I was already tearing up. I hate getting my mouth washed out. They never let us rinse it out.

"You are going to keep this in your mouth and you will not take it out until we say so."   ( Kinky 😂) Ashton said removing the wrappers.

I clamped my mouth shut, no way was I going to let him stick soap in my mouth.

Michael let Calum put the bar in but started to tear up as he did.

Ashton pressed the soap to my lips trying to get me to open them. I turned my head to the side trying to get away from the lemon scented rectangle.

He got fed up and forced it between my jaws, rubbing it all over my tongue. I stopped fighting and closed my eyes tightly. I felt him quickly clean the blood off my nose.

Finally he took it out of my mouth and started pulling me to my room. Michael and Calum had already left.

I started shaking. I didn't want to get spanked.

Ashton closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed. "What are you getting this spanking for Luke?" He asked me.

"For fighting With Michael." I muttered
looking down.

He grabbed my arm trying to pull me over his lap. Knowing what was about to happen I tried to make a run for it, but he just grabbed my waist and through me over his lap, locking my legs with his.

I fisted the sheets while he unzipped my jeans, pulling them down along with my boxers.

"You do NOT run away from me Lucas Robert Hemmings!" He yelled starting to spank me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK he kept going and eventually I lost count. 

"You do not SMACK hit anyone SMACK  and you never SMACK curse! Do you understand me!?"

"Y-yes!" I stuttered. By now I was sobbing.

"Ash ple-please s-stop! I'm s-sorry!" I don't think he heard me as he just started hitting me harder.

After a few more minutes I couldn't take it anymore and went limp over his knees .

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He finally stopped and after helping me pull my boxers up set me in his lap.

Ashton's POV

I set Luke in my lap after I helped him put his boxers on. 

"Shhhhhh it's ok. It's over." I whispered trying to calm him down.

He slowly stopped crying and was now only sniffling as he snuggled into my chest.

Standing up I set him under the covers of his bed and crawled in with him. We fell asleep not long after.

*With Michael and Calum*

Calum's POV

I took Michael into his room and quickly pulled him over my lap. He never was one to fight a punishment.

I pulled down his black skinny jeans and started my assault on his bum. He was fast to start sobbing and begging.

"C-calum please stop it hur-hurts" he said already kicking his feet.

"That's the point" I replied smacking his sit spots.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

"Why are you in this position Michael?" I asked beginning to hit harder when he didn't reply.

"Be-because me and L-Luke were-were fighting and I was OW cursing!" I nodded my head and landed a few more hits to his thighs before pulling him up onto my lap, hugging him to my chest.

It took him awhile to even out his breathing, but when he did he quickly fell asleep. I covered him with a blanket after laying him down on his bed, beginning to walk out of the room.

I went to check on Luke and Ashton. So making my way to Luke's room I found them both asleep, and so I decided to retire to my room as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------
So that's the first chapter. Sorry if it's bad this is my first spanking story. Anyway this chapter goes to Mcmicrx and Psparkle022! They are both amazing people! So comment your prompts, and if you have tips or If I messed something up/made a mistake please tell me and I will fix it.